Reviews for Something Comfortable
Finish this pls
computer geek chapter 14 . 12/7/2011
Please write more!
tambrai chapter 14 . 3/31/2011
this is so are such a talanted writer. i even found that i was crying in the last few chapters and going awwwww when something sweet happened. please keep writing. pretty please.
lily potter chapter 14 . 10/5/2010
omg! this story is amazing, i was hoping for another chapter but i got your note... please write more, i would definitely like to read it
EMT101 chapter 14 . 6/3/2010
Please continue this story and when james apparetes have him go to the albania forest where he is caputered by bellatrix while james is tourtered because his immediate family(his mom and dad) where the secret keeppers for dumbledoors laboatory for the deathly hallows theory. Sirius,Lily,Reamus, Rachel are going crazy looking for them when they learn that the first battle of hogwarts is about to occur when fighting with voldemort, dumbledoor and lily,reamus,sirius are about to defeat him when he says somethingallong the lines of "bellatrix bring out the innsurance policy and they bring out james trapped in animagus form fighting magnifecently against then he comes up behind and puts his wand up against the stags throat and says something along the lines of " boys recongize your friend" then Sirius Reamus and Peter gasp because not only did they recongize there lost friend finally but saw the pain that resided in james eyes the voldemort says something along these lines "maybe you will now" and preform a anti animagus spell which also inflicts immense pain and he abivously turns back into james. I think you can take it from there have fun writeing!
R chapter 14 . 6/2/2010
Yes! please keep writing
sometimes chapter 14 . 5/31/2010
pretty please continue?
sometimes chapter 14 . 4/30/2010
okay, I miss it and want to read on.
mimimi213 chapter 14 . 4/22/2010
i rly rly love it! pls keep writing!
vega-48 chapter 14 . 4/20/2010
I think that you should keep writing the story. I love it. It's amazing.
izzy chapter 14 . 4/20/2010
im still interested!
wethedreamers chapter 14 . 4/18/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY! i would be thoroughly disappointed if you discontinued it! I think you are a great writer, with a great plot and characters, and i really want to find out how this all works out! PLEASE keep writing! i'll be waiting eagerly to read it :)
Alice Prince chapter 14 . 4/18/2010
Of course I want you to continue with it! This is among my favorite Harry Potter stories! (And if you're looking for a beta, I'm available)
theadventuresofjamesandsirius chapter 14 . 4/17/2010
I love it! Please keep updating!
icandealwithfate chapter 14 . 4/17/2010
PLEASE KEEP THE STORY GOING.

PLEASE.

PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP.

Writing as you go doesn't make it a problem for us readers. I think I speak for many when I say PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING!

sincerely