Reviews for The Value of Best Friends
ilovetvalot chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Great oneshot!

Tracia
ThnksFrThMmrs87 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Somehow you have made me a JJ Rossi fan, and this story is just as wonderful as your others
Sue1313 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
This was so sweet. I love the pairing. I could see Rossi connected to the mob.
Angel of the Night Watchers chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Great oneshot!
sienna27 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Rossi's in the mob! Or not, but I'm picturing Joe Mantegna as Joey Zaza in Godfather 3. Because that was the best character name ever! I've never forgotten it, even though there are some parts of Godfather 3 that I'd very much like to forget. I liked this, and not at all what I was expecting. Though I couldn't tell you what I was expecting.

This is the only one I don't have an idea for yet. And I still need to type up blue balls at some point so I can get it posted but I think basically we're both about done, right? I mean I can't put my picture one up yet, BUT I did write it so it counts.
Sami Marie chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
That was great, and these prompts are seriously tempting me to try and write one myself.
Rossi's Lil Devil chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Great story. I loved it so much. I really felt sorry for JJ as she struggled how to come terms with the fact that Rossi had connections to the Mob. But Im glad she deceided that hw was man enouhg for her, even with all his flaws. Agian, awesome job.