Reviews for 9 Crimes
Aynessa chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
You most certainly haven't beat the dead horse, because this is the only interpretation of that annoying cliffhanger I've ever seen that is *worth* reading. All the others were too stupid or weepy or uncharacteristic or what have you, but this had the perfect balance of sorrow and joy and tension and awkwardness, and you even followed it up with a beautiful insight into Chris' subsequent avoidance of her. Beautiful. Simply beautiful.
Chris Fan chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Aww, this is so sweet. :)
Smegs32 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Very beautiful story, very moving. Tears came to my eyes - not being overdramtic!
The Reserved Reader chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
From now on, everytime I watch the episode where Piper finds out Chris is her son, I'm going to imagine this taking place right after it. This one-shot provides so much insight into both Piper and Chris that it should be canon. You manage to explain Chris's sudden detachment from Piper, and you make it believable. The flashbacks were incorporated amazingly well with the story along with being very well written. I find that flashbacks are particularly difficult for some authors to pull off without writting the annoying 'flashback' before hand.

This was amazing and it's going into my favorites.
Jacki chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Good story however my only criticism is this line, "tears also sliding down his didn't have any meetings in the underworld". A word is missing because the sentence makes no sense.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Awesome! I love it!
sweetnothingz chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
aw! this was absolutely wonderful!. you captured both chris and piper's character perfectly and filled in that gap :D

thanks for writing!

Callie chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Great story however this sentence made no sense, "tears also sliding down his didn't have any meetings in the underworld".
R.S.Azalea chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
that was beautiful. It coinsides with the show from "the courtship of Wyatt's father" to "Hyde School" 4 months later. Very well done.
tree-of-life8 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I absolutly loved this story, it was too cute and adorable. There is never enough Chris stories! Quick question that I really hope you can answer, What episode does Piper kick Chris out of the house in? I can never figure it out. Thanks! and Wonderful story. Keep writing
TaintedDarkInuShemeeko chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
I really liked it, it was a very sweet moment to read. As well as being very well written.

Blessed Be,

EugeBlack chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Aww, I loved it! It was very well written, without getting to be really fluffly.

Keep writing! I have missed your stories! *_*
TaraHalliwell chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Aw that was so cute!
FirePony16 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
This one-shot is totally and completely awesome. I listened to the song and it's beautiful.
Dan chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I thought this was the best takes on this Chris/Piper momment. I loved the flashbacks during the story.