Reviews for What Leon wants for Christmas
osnapitzbex chapter 5 . 8/18/2009
hahaha awesome story i loved it my two fave pairings in it as well!
V956970 chapter 5 . 8/11/2008
Loved it!
TTiTT chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
"I was starting to like this story... then I read chapter 4... when steve came... it ruined the story (the Leon and Claire part of it) it made it seem that that Claire's feelings for Leon happen within a day or two. If steve showed up by chapter 1 she would have just left Leon. steve wasn't needed at all in the story.

Wake up... those types of feelings don't happen that fast.

S*i*. Some writer and Leon/Claire fan you turned out to be."

Thank you! It's about time people statred giving "REAL" reviews
HopelessRomanticT-T chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
cute it warmed my heart at the end wish it wasnt over but hey all good things must end some time
Revolver chapter 4 . 10/10/2007

Wake up... those types of feelings don't happen that fast.

S*i*. Some writer and Leon/Claire fan you turned out to be.
Mark 'Manix' Odell chapter 2 . 8/17/2007
Oh, and thanks to all the people who gave this story good reviews - my little rebuttal was aimed at my detractors, not you :)
Mark 'Manix' Odell chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Wow, a lot of people are really getting bent out of shape over the 'unrealism' of this story.

Okay, have you ever heard of 'changing circumstances'? Or someone feeling affection for two people, but finding themselves drawn to one person at the time? Time changed, Claire moved on from Steve. If you don't know how complex love is, you clearly don't know what it is. At the time, I was trying to account for the fact that Claire maybe did once upon a time feel affection for Steve, and you can't pretend it was never the case. Yet I still felt that Claire and Leon were meant to be, hence the thrust of my story.

I'm sort of laughing that you're getting stinked out over a fanfic that's almost SIX YEARS OLD and which does represent my rather less mature stage as a writer. Sorry Brandl, but I do still write, just not for people like you. So your prayer is in vain. I care about what is said about my stories, and I'm just amazed that the two reviewers who posted hated it so abjectly they felt compelled to tell me never to write again.

I have seen a couple of poor reviews for this one lately, and felt compelled to write my rebuttal. And that was it.
httpen chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
"In this chapter you have Claire saying that she would be with steve if he had showed up earlier... so Claire really didn't love Leon to beagin with in this story."

I'm sorry (not really) but that person makes a good point.

Thank god you don't write any more.
brokenpassions chapter 5 . 6/8/2007
this story was funny as hell and more, I had to resist the urge to spit apple juice all over the computer screen at some points. Great story I'm adding it to the read during christmas.
Evil chapter 4 . 6/7/2007
I really don't know what people see in your writing. In this chapter you have Claire saying that she would be with steve if he had showed up earlier... so Claire really didn't love Leon to beagin with in this story.

How the fuck can steve or Claire have feelings for each other when they both didn't know each other one bit? Love doesn't work that fast you dumbass.
XKitX chapter 5 . 3/25/2007
this is an amazing story i thought... kept me well entertained...

xx kezzie xx
LilyxLithium chapter 5 . 8/12/2005
Aw! This was so cute! I couldn't stop laughing. Leon and Claire are perfect together. Anyway great story I loved it.
Solid Snake91 chapter 5 . 7/21/2005
sniffel sniffel. I began reading this fic in two thousand and two and you stopped at chapter 4. Well after checking through my favorite authors while i wasn't a member i saw you finished this. Well good job man. You always will be one of my favorite authors.
Enter the Sandman chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
dude! Have you read the Resident Evil novels? what you wrote sounds freiking just like them! What's more is that you're topic is something everyone can relate to! claire is so hot!

keep it up man!

Love and Peace,

Little Shotgun Dude
Basket Case104 chapter 5 . 12/25/2003
This fic is so sweet and I love it! I hope there are more L/C fics coming from you!