Reviews for The Thrill of the Hunt
PinkJellyfishJuice chapter 138 . 1/15
Is it wrong that I want Crowley and Daphne to be together? Well, not so much now, what with the screwed up domestic abuse, but still. I think this must be because of how well you wrote Crowley :) He is charming and witty and really cares for Daphne while Dean is just full of emotional baggage...
Come on CROWLEY DESERVES... TO BE LOVED!
(Don't kill me, Dean/Daph fans)
Binge-read all 138 chapters in a matter of days, btw. And I am loving this story :D
DeanFan chapter 138 . 12/27/2013
"Do blondes have more fun?" I can so picture Crowley saying that.

I nearly squealed when I had seen the update on this story.

We finally got to see Daphne and Dean reunite. It's going to be interesting reading future updates when it's Crowley's turn to be captured like (when or if you) continue to write this story up to season 9.
DoingTheWormwood chapter 137 . 12/22/2013
just wanted to say i really love this story and a lot of people are still interested in it. i hope you update soon :)
AllyWynhoff chapter 137 . 12/21/2013
Love it! Hope you update soon!
ObsessedWithThis chapter 137 . 11/9/2013
Look, lets cut to the chance- will there be a next chapter? It's been a couple months since you've updated. I know you can't reply to me, but at least somehow post that you will or will not continue this story. Maybe post a chapter and say if you will? I'm keeping watch on this story. It's never too late to give up. Never.
DoingTheWormwood chapter 137 . 11/4/2013
Hey I really miss the updates on this story and I absolutely LOVE where the plot is going right now. Anyway, just wanted you to know that there are still people interested in this story!
Miss E Charlotte chapter 137 . 10/18/2013
Wow poor Daph, it took her two long months to do her escape. You know Kevin was probably freaking out the whole time wondering what happened. I really love Kevin and so glad he is still around, it's just so sad to see how much being in that world has changed him. But anyway back to the story lol.
I can almost see the relieved look on poor Kevin's face now that he has one of them there with him. Poor thing :{
Oh snap I can see it now, she is going to torture the demon to find out if Crowley did mess with her memories or not. So that is why she took him, I was thinking she might do something like that, but wasn't sure. You never know what Daph has in plan lol.
Nothing against Kevin, cause like I said I do love him, but it's understandable that she's not just believing what he is saying. I mean poor girl has no idea what is real and what is fake in her mind right now. It makes sense that she would want to find out the truth instead of taking someones word for it. It's good that Kevin seems to understand that.
If anyone is gonna get a demon to break it is Daph lol. Glad she knows the truth now, well some of it, she still doesn't know what memories Crowley put in, but at least she knows he did do that and where Dean is.
I hate that she has to leave Kevin, but it does make sense for them to split right now. Also loved that she helped him out with cash and all.
I'm not surprised that she has spent the month torturing demons for information, I mean that is about all she can do to get to the truth. I do worry tho that the more demons she messed up the more likely Crowley will find her and he is gonna be pissed! Dude you still have my nerves all crazy lol. But you know I love it lol.
That is great that Nikki has a way to reverse it. Ooh meeting up with Nikki, that worries me, what if Crowley got to her and this is all a trap?! So nervous again lol. I have a feeling I am going to be nervous for a while in this story lol. What are you doing to me?! lol.
Oh God, NO! See I was worried this would happen. I knew it... poor Daph, what is gonna happen now?! Stupid bitch Nikki, how could she turn on Daph :{ Ok my worry just tripled, thank you lol. Now I am even more worried about her than I was before lol.
Hehe love Crowley using the line 'played me for a fool' cause of your other story about Crowley and Daphne when she was younger. Love how you threw that in there.
But I love how, even after being locked up she is still standing her ground against him, she is not just giving up and taking it. I am getting so nervous tho, it's going to be bad, I just know it. Plus I think I kinda remember you telling me about this part or showing me some scenes and if I remember right then yep, it's gonna get bad and I'm nervous lol.
See I knew it was gonna be bad and I have a feeling it is gonna get worse. Poor Daph :{ Crowley has really taken it to far this time and I do believe her when she said she will never forgive him for this. But once again love how no matter what he does, she doesn't back down. Love her 'bring it' line. You go Daph, you can do this girl. How is she gonna get away from him now?!
Now I am caught up on Daph, which makes me happy cause I really missed reading her. She is the reason we are friends lol.
Can't wait to read what happens next!
Miss E Charlotte chapter 136 . 10/18/2013
Love how right off the bat Daphne is being all kick ass. You go girl, torture some demons to find your g-ma lol. She does have a very good plan tho, cause when she escapes from Crowley, she is gonna have to hide from him cause you know he will look for her. I'm just so happy to see her not trusting Crowley, so glad she got in touch with Kevin.
Oh snap, did not see that coming lol. See this is why I don't need to get behind in stories, for a moment I forgot Daph and her g-ma do not have a good relationship, I mean now I remember, but for a moment I did not lol. Bad me, but see g-ma Daph is smarter than you lol. She knew what you were thinking, you evil woman lol.
I so can't wait until the moment she and Dean see each other again, although if I remember right from things you told me, when they do come face to face she's going to be in a bad mind set after what all she went through so it's not gonna be all happy times. I am so excited tho lol.
You know that has to be hard tho, walking into the house and talking to him like nothing is wrong, like she is not starting to figure things out. My girl Daph can do it tho, she can do anything lol. Well that is a way to do it, just distracted him by making out, great plan lol.
Oh crap, she needs his blood, how the hell is she gonna get his blood?! Not gonna lie, I am a little nervous for Daph. Yes! Distract him by making out again, hey it worked before, why not lol. Ouch poor Daph lol. Smart idea tho, rough sex to get what you need for the spell lol. She has to do it again?! lol poor girl.
I just feel so bad for her tho, I mean seven months?! That is a long time to put on a act like everything is good. I am nervous that her talk with Crowley is not gonna go good. I'm worried he is gonna catch on and end up doing something. Ah! So nervous lol. Yep here comes the nerves lol, when she pretty much asked him straight up if he did something, it sent my nerves into overdrive. He is so gonna figure it out, he's gonna figure out she knows the truth and hurt her... this is my fear right now lol.
Ok ok... she is ok, he didn't figure it out from their talk that night. Hopefully that means she is in the clear. Dude you are so screwing with my emotions right now lol.
She is such a believable actress tho. I actually believe that she is planning to go to the gym then shopping and she wants to make them work. Hopefully Crowley buys it to so she can get away.
Oh snap, it's on, she is gonna do it! Ah! So nervous for her. Dude what are you doing to me?! lol. Oh God, that sounds so painful. Poor Daph, I am about to be sick with her lol. You know that had to heart so badly.
This is why I love her tho, she is so smart and has everything planned. Sadly it is almost like trying to run away from a abusive boyfriend, but worst. I am kinda gonna miss her hummer tho, she had it for so long lol.
Can't believe it has been 4 years tho lol. So crazy. Hey does that mean we've been talking for about that long, cause didn't you just recently started this story when we started talking?
Anyway, gonna try to get to the second chapter of this so I can be caught up at least with Daph lol It's a start.
Union of the snake chapter 137 . 10/13/2013
I've read this in 2 days, and right now I don't know what to do with my life, hahah. I really love this, and I seriously can't wait for an update.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I have to say, this is one of my favorite fanfics, and I can't wait for the next chapter! I have suspicions that Kevin will get Sam and Dean to save Daph - or maybe she'll get out herself! Who knows? Please update soon because I'm afraid that I'll die if I don't get another chapter!
GuinevereW chapter 137 . 8/18/2013
I just recently found your story and read it all the way through. I am so glad someone is taking Crowley's character and making it justice. Please, please, please continue, I'm loving it!
And I will be reading your other stories while I wait for an update for this one!

Thank you very much for writing! :D
Guest chapter 137 . 8/1/2013
Absoltely love it! Please continue :D
xxmaskedchickxx chapter 137 . 7/30/2013
Oh my gosh, you're back! Oh I've missed you sooooooooooooo muuuuch! [hugs] I can't wait until Dean is back in the picture. Hopefully Daphne can hold out long enough!
DancingDorisDay chapter 137 . 7/30/2013
I never saw this coming, but I truly believe it was a genius move. Even though Crowley does love Daphne, he is still a demon and I love seeing that not forgotten in a story. We all know that they use torture as a method to bend the human soul into a demonic so it's obvious he'd think he could break her the same way. Amazing.
BloomingBlueMoon85 chapter 137 . 7/28/2013
I love when you update this! Daphne is so kick ass. Loved it, update soon.