Reviews for The Banister Of Impending Doom
FeedtheFlames chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Red blue blur? Faster than a speeding bullet? Love the superman references hahahaha
Midnight1906 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Type your review here...
chele the original chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
That was a scary Arthur for sure poor Merlin. well done!
Tospringe chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Omg! That was one of the funniest things I ever read! Especially the maid part... Please make more!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
LOL! Great story!
MilieLitre chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Hey you !

Maybe the review won't be very useful but well, I really need to contragulate you for this fiction. Seriously, I've read more than half of your stories and I love them all but this one has definitely contagious humour and energy. I can't help hating you because since I've read it, I'm fighting against myself not to imitate Arthur and slide down the rails of my building from the eight floor (where I live) strait to the street and run and scream until I reach the town center and then climb the big statue of king Louis XIV on his horse (I live in France) and just shout "I love Merlin !" until my voice decide to go on holiday very far from me !

So keep writing stories about Merlin, keep being as great and funny as you already are !

I'll probably come back to tell you the story in which I am arrested by the police and locked in an asilum !

(and sorry for my english mistakes I'm trying to improve myself)

Bye!
Rowana1 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
OM3zerils! II'm SO favoriting this! I actually pictured the charries from the show DOING THAT is the weird thing! XD, I'll never be able to look at them with a straight face again *Cackles and walks away still laughin'*
Saymorian chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
this is really funny! poor Merlin though

Saymorian
Memma546 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. sorry i can't stop laughing to review.
hpenchantress chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I just have to say that that was one of the funniest things I've ever read! I laughed so hard! I could totally see all that happening!

Anyways, loved it!
Zarz chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Just from the title alone, I knew this was going to be a great fic, and you definitely managed to do it justice! It's so fun to see such a likely interaction between servant and prince, and you managed to capture their tones perfectly. I can just see Arthur surfing down a banister in his socks while Merlin is busy holding on for dear life. Great work!
Ellen-Thalia chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Hilariouse (have I spelt that right? probably not)

I will say again that you have a strange imagination.

Just curious: why was Gwen crarrying clothes up to the top of the turret?

Happy Writing!
Girly 411 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
OH MY GOSH!

FINALLY FOUND THIS ONE!

I have to tell you when I first heard about this I thought to myself I just HAD to read it. Someone copied it and sent it to me without a link and I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe!

so I tried to find it to let the author know how funny it was. and it took me forever until the person who sent it to me posted the link on one of my sites and I'm finally reviewing now!

WOOT!

Adrenaline junkie! Sock-clad feet!

AMAZING!

Can totally see that happening!

Though in all honesty, when I first heard of this whole Merlin thing, I had no idea what the show really was, so I was imagining a young lad forcing an old wizard down a banister! XD

but now that I've watched the show I can totally say with all confidence THIS WAS SO IN CHARACTER AND THE MOST HILARIOUS THING I'VE READ IN ALL MY LIFE IN THE LONGEST TIME!

Keep it up and I shall be hoping for more funnies like this. Very good job!

and i'm being rushed with this review so if i remember anything i forgot, then i shall not hesitate to let you know. Very good!

*applauds your genius and bows to your superiority*
stundenglas chapter 1 . 11/4/2009