Reviews for Metallic
LaylanatorXVII chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Well, I've always had a bit of a fascination with braces, so Wybie with them gets a wholehearted YES. I've always thought people looked great with them (and kind of wished I could get them too; although I know I would probably hate them if I actually had them.)
This was great. I loved it.
CC333 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Braces? Yayayayayyayayayayaya :D very cute and ql written fanfic. I always pictured him being stronger tho... Great work!
TickleTheToast chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
XD Wybie would look cute in aaanything! No, but seriously, nice job! I have the lucky favor to have never needed braces, but I can imagine the discomfort and embarrassment, especially if Coraline had made such a big fuss before. :) I've read a lot of stories about Wybie withe braces, but I think Coraline would probably need them, too. :D

Keep writing!

~Ashe*
SuggestionGirl chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Man, Wybie really gets everything thrown at thim, doesn't he? :) anyway, very sweet story, very IC and I enjoyed reading it very much!
Camilia chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Wybie with braces awesome!

This fic is great!
danielle chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
that was good. :)
Maddie chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
*giggles* That was adorable! :D Keep it up! This one was just fantastic.
jaokolad chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
This was wonderfully written and very in character. Not many people seem to have the same handle on Wybie's speech pattern like you do. I really adore the idea of him having braces! Is it ok if I draw it and give a link back to the fic? D
Migasm chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
This was wonderful! It's those kind of stories you can really vividly imagine scene by scene! Great job! I DO hope you'll write more Coraline and Wybie stories? If you do for the future, you're sure to go on my author alerts!

And also, the character personalities really held together well, which is something I noticed that others cannot do very well, so I praise you for that. I hope we Coraline and Wybie fans hear from you again!
verydeactivated chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
OMG! SO GOOD! how cute braces! i can totally see wybie having those. 8D 10/10!

8D