Reviews for Sapphire Eyes
Jezzika of Medius chapter 1 . 2/20
Whoa...
mindgameplay chapter 1 . 2/7
wow!wanna expand upon it?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
So let me get this straight, Minato is Naruto in this story. Is that right? Ooh. Evil Yondaime. Interesting.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Hm. You watch one too many conspiracy theoy documentaries. But this was good. Fantastic, really.
Crat chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
If I were to be honest, you've changed my perception of Minato now.

I like how you've portrayed at the start as a curious child, quiet and undeniably intelligent. Through his life, he develops loss of so many around him and the continuing cycle of death and destruction only reinforces that having power is perhaps the only way to survive and live.

The part where the Sandaime picks up Naruto is seems to be so ethereal. The fact that he had placed his legacy of power into his son, so that his bloodlines would forever be spread. I can't get over the fact of how you wrote that.

"Within the bundle, the baby smiled, sapphire eyes cold."

That line gave me shivers! Anyway, thanks for writing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Whoa. That was dark. You read too many conspiracy theories, man!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Glorious.
csad21 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Mmm, yes. Very nice. Well done. :) This is how you write an evil!Minato fanfic without writing him to be a ridiculous, over the top Dumbles.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Oh. Ohhhhh. Minato, you twisted beloved child. No- Naruto, you twisted beloved child.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Nice.
Dumti chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Holy... shi-
O_O

Minato is dam manipulative... Like it! X3 I'm such a sadist.
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
the last sentence literally made me gasp! what a surprise!
twilightnemo chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I love how it was written - really, really powerful one-shot. Hope you'd write more Naruto stories.
ElderThurisaz chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Holy... well.

This was fantastic. Really well written and so, so scary! It must be because it's all Canon, but it was super believable and open for a sequel.

Really. A continuation or sequel would be amazing. There's so much potential here for a really original fanfiction that it would be a shame for you to leave it!
Paradox Assassin chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Oh my gosh that was so awesome! And scary, really really scary.