Reviews for Irony
Miyuki Jaganashi chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
At least you CAN submit stories,...but yeah,it was clearly a struggle for you.I can tell just by reading there is a third chapter,I think Marron and Chocolate should ,Marron will suggest -no,Choolate should sugggest the kiss and it opens a flood friendship deepens-and you write the 's your story.
Miyuki Jaganashi chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Who could possibly hate this story?

I LOVE IT!I added this to my favorites!

Such a cute pairing!

I thought Chocolate would be better for Marron,anyway.
anon chapter 2 . 7/13/2005
I have to tell you, my heart was beating really fast when i read this... wonderful!
Kerichi chapter 2 . 7/8/2004
The two actually have a lot of possibilty for romance, but you haven't updated since 05-02-02. *sniffle* I liked it, but your a bit off about Gateau and Chocolat- She saved him, and was part of the reason he joined the Sorcerer Hunters. But other than that, I loved this story. I love Marron-kun. (-chan is for girls and small children.)
Squee chapter 2 . 4/18/2004
Amazing, purely and totally astounding story. You've combined my two favorite characters, and proved that Marron is straight, NOW THE WORLD WILL KNOW! You must write more...please?
poisonedcherub chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
God bless you and your wonderful fanfiction. There aren't many people who love the idea of a Marron and Chocolat coupling, But I am and I hope you'll write afew more Chocarron fics in the future.
AnGeL70 chapter 2 . 10/8/2003
It's not crappy, stop saying that! Marron's gonna slap you if you do!

I think it's great as a series! Those two are so cute as a couple and I really don't find them that ooc.

So continue this story, cause it's really good!
Fallain chapter 2 . 8/6/2003
great story! I'm glad you turned it into a series! Just my tiny pathtic opinion but maybe when Marron tries to talk to Gateau, he'll hurt him and Chocolat will realize how much she cares about him? *shrugs* eh, just ignore me. love the story btw, put it on my favorites. bai!
Eres chapter 2 . 11/26/2002
Oh Wow! Great fic! Will be a continuation to this? Please continue! Kawaii! _
Kalisto chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
such a nice fic! i'm a marron/tira fan but the fic makes this pairing seem perfect! pls rite more!
Chocolat chapter 2 . 8/15/2002
aww i think that chocolate and marron make a wonderful couple
mysticrice chapter 2 . 8/14/2002
I really enjoyed the fic, thank you for posting it

can't wait for it to be cont.
kymo chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
I like the story, pairing, plot and it's a kawaii fic! I really,really, really like it!honest! 100%. So if you don't continue I'm gonna, I'm gonna, gonna... Oh whatever. Thanks for the good fic!
BikoNeko chapter 2 . 7/19/2002
This story is great. I love the pairing and the plot is really nice. I feel really bad for Gateau, though... (I like him ') But I don't get why they pair him and Marron up together a lot... It's pretty obvious that Marron's not interested. If they were supposed to be together then there should have at least been *some* hints! I think it's all physical attraction, or maybe even just appreciation of beauty...or whatever. I don't even think it's infatuation. Gateau is kinda like Carrot...except he's more selective in his choices. Anyway, enough about that... So, I really like this fic! I think I like the Marron/Tira pairing better but any of the Misu sisters are just fine! Hey, maybe Carrot can just be alone the rest of his life and Marron gets Tira *and* Chocolat! (hehe, just kidding! ) Hoping to see what happens next!
Lelia i'm an author just too lazy to log in chapter 2 . 6/29/2002
This is a wonderful series thus far. I'm usually quite the Marron/Tira fan but this particular story changed my idea on this couple. It's kawaii! This is a good story though and I'd love to see it continued. It's good that you're slowly having them move into the relationship based on the fact that they don't really know each other that well in the series and it wouldn't make much sense for them to suddenly be in love, but you did it the right way and you're making certain events push it along! Good job! So please continue, or at least send me more! my email is in my signature! Thankies! And keep up the great work! -Lelia "Lia-Chan"