Reviews for Four Horsemen
lija chapter 5 . 8/22/2009
The ending was abrupt but suitable. Really felt sorry for Serenity for her very last word. Knew that he was coming. Really caught me by surprise on why he was "bad". But his words made me curious about their previous meeting.
lija chapter 4 . 8/22/2009
Another good chapter. So appropriate to have Venus be last. I'm kinda surprised that you didn't have her mention about her "love fortune" except in a vague way. Also, suitable that she would be taken out during a physical fight compared to the others.
lija chapter 3 . 8/22/2009
Another good chapter. O, Jupiter at work. It's natural to use her against Famine, especially since she enjoyed cooking so much.
lija chapter 2 . 8/22/2009
Another interesting chapter.

Really enjoyed your interpretation of Mars. Liked it alot. Look forward to determining who's next on the list. BTW, I liked who you chose for each of the horseman.
lija chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Interesting beginning. Enjoyed Serenity's thoughts about how the situation came to be. Wondered what happened to Endymion. Also, enjoyed that you kept the "fight" between Mercury and Zoi brief, yet haunting. Keep it up and look forward to the next chapter.
Vbabe11 chapter 5 . 5/26/2009
YAY1 i love dark stories that aren't too gory. :)
Vbabe11 chapter 4 . 5/26/2009
I think I already MADE art for this- don't know if you've ever seen it before... vbabe1./art/Immortal-Regret-67682239
DavisJes chapter 5 . 5/2/2009
It makes perfect sense to call him that. I never thought of it til now. Naoko was using Greek mythology and the Elysian Fields are in the underworld and his home during the Silver Millenium was Elysian. Great work.
Somewei chapter 5 . 4/29/2009
Deep conversation between "Hades" and Serenity. I liked it. But...*shies away* Endymion was kinda smexy (Yes, I use that word) in all his evilness. But, I'm kinda glad Serenity is taking her stand. I'm only sitting here going, "WOMAN! SHOULD DONE THIS CRAP SOONER!" Haha.

In all honesty, I liked this series. It was very good. Completely and utterly. You write better Sailor Moon stuff than I do. I've been a fan for YEARS and I still can't grasp this was well as you. Great job!

Peace and love XOXO
Somewei chapter 4 . 4/29/2009
*Struggles to breath* Damn...that was another intense one. Seriously, I loved the little conversation between Venus and Serenity at the beginning. Hardly anything was said vocally and yet the reader heard (read) so much in those little lines. Epic-ness to the core.

Venus was always the strongest one in my mind and this proved. This, by far, had to be my favorite paragraph:

"It was what her home planet was known for, the one thing that was trumpeted from the high turrets of Magellan castle. What she supposedly fought for. The ‘Senshi of Love’ title always tasted bitter in her mouth, but she would never admit the reason. How could she fight for something she knew nothing about? How could she even begin to tell people what a hypocrite she was? What did that leave her to fight with?"

That was...awesome. Brilliant. I don't know how else to put it. You've outdone yourself, Courtney. Seriously. I loved the entire thing. Bravissima.

*Smacks Serenity* Stupid Head, you should have stopped this sooner.

*Smacks Mamoru* And YOU shouldn't have betrayed her...

...hey, where's the other senshi in all this? And Chibiusa? Saturn and Kunzite...holy shit. A literal death fight. The Death scout and the rider of Death *faints* Haha. Saturn is my favorite! :D

Peace and love XOXO
Somewei chapter 3 . 4/29/2009
This is so sad and yet so good. I know, I know, it seems like seconds before I leave another review. Can I help the fact I read fast? Haha.

Anywho, so we get to see into the head of our Amazonian Jupiter. The god, Jupiter (Zeus), was always known for his strength and retribution against those who opposed him and others underneath him. Jupiter (sailor scout) certainly conveyed this. And I keep sitting there thinking, "Why the hell did Serenity let it get this far?" She certainly has softened up since her time as Sailor Moon.

On to chapter four...VENUS! SQUEE!
Somewei chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
Another intense chapter, but I like the tone in this one. It's significantly different from the serene and somber mood of Mercury. I can feel the passion, the anger, within Mars as she stares down Jed (*snorts* I love that nickname). One of fave couples (besides Venus/Kunzite). I saw the title for this chapter and thought, "Oh! It's going to be Mars! That means it's going to be good!"

Again, I like it.
Somewei chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Dude, that was completely intense, but I loved it. I've read everything about Revelation and studied the End Times, so this is somewhat of an intriguing concept you have going on here. Now, if you excuse me...

*walks off*

Doo dat doo

*Shakes Mamoru hard* WHY? WHY, I ASK! YOU STUPID MAN!

*sobs* Poor Serenity

Ahem...yes, er, well, on to chapter two!
Bin82501 chapter 5 . 4/28/2009