Reviews for Kappa Daria
Owennumber1fan chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
This is hi-larious! I hope you stick with this one, as I'd love to see what craziness Daria brings to the table.
Emerald8 chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Hey, here's a Kappa Mikey fanfiction that I've never read before! They're like some sort of endangered species, and the vast majority of those I find (both on site and off) are sickly things that fall apart the minute you touch them.

To make things better, it's only the second crossover. I don't think I've ever seen or even heard of "Daria" before, but if it was mentioned on "Drawn Together", the most disturbing and simultaneosly awesome show ever, then I expect it's something good.

This story just started, so I don't have all that much to say. For the most part, the writting is well done, though I did notice a glaring change in tense when Ozu first recieves the message. I would suggest fixing that, as well as the rest of the paragraphs dealing with Ozu and Yes-man; it's really hard for me to follow, and doesn't make much sense when I read it closely. Before this review becomes too negative, I have to say that the joke you ended on was a good one. I "lolled", as the young kids say nowadays.

Alright, I wish you luck on this story and will be eagerly awaiting future chapters. Oh, and if you have the time, you should give my second Kappa Mikey fanfic a visit; just uploaded it yesterday. Alrght, enough shameless plugging. 'Till next chapter, see ya!