Reviews for Lost in Austen Reborn
nanciellen chapter 19 . 3/28
Enjoyed this very much. Thank you.
nanciellen chapter 18 . 3/28
Wow Didn't expect the drama. How exciting. Thank you.
nanciellen chapter 17 . 3/28
Wow Just when I thought things were settled down ! Thank you.
nanciellen chapter 15 . 3/28
This is so great. Thank you.
nanciellen chapter 12 . 3/28
What a great story. That's about all the additional feedback to give. Thank you.
nanciellen chapter 10 . 3/28
Your story shows such incredible creativity and I find it engrossing. Thank you.
nanciellen chapter 9 . 3/28
What a great story. I am enjoying it so very much. Thank you.
nanciellen chapter 8 . 3/28
Am enjoying this so much. The new 'Lizzy' is great as a blast from the future. Thank you.
nanciellen chapter 7 . 3/28
Strange and very funny. Thank you.
nanciellen chapter 3 . 3/28
This is so funny. What a great story. Thank you.
VictoriaFrank chapter 18 . 12/20/2011
at first i was jealous of LucifersAngel23 for getting a shout out but then I realized OMFG THAT'S ME! thank you sooooooooooooooooo much! This chapter was well worth the wait, it was awesome 333 It is just like Amanda as a mother to worry about her daughter. Personally I'm not too worried about Constance since I think she'll feel right at home with her tomboy attitude and all ]
VictoriaFrank chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
That was totally AWESOME! I can't wait to read more D
rachydoodle chapter 7 . 10/19/2010
I have only just found this story and, I have to say, I am LOVING it!
Pink Lady Alex chapter 15 . 3/6/2010
A well-written story with an interesting and unique twist! Thanks for all the hard work you put into writing it - it's a good read )
A Free Elf chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
This review is based on chapters 1-4

More than a few flashes of brilliance here, but I have some critical comments too.

Personally I felt that the beginning of your story was rushed. Amanda didn't seem to find it very difficult to come to terms with the fact that she'd not only been inexplicably transported back in time, but transported into the world of her favourite novel. If that happened to me, I'd be more incredulous and confused. I'd also probably make a fool of myself to a much greater extent by telling everyone to take off their costumes or something.

Amanda lacks the vulnerability she had in Lost in Austen, which is what I think people could relate to most. She's bordering on the Mary-Sue in places, whereas at other times you made her seem very real.

Perhaps overall I think you need to streamline the story a bit more. Other than that, I really enjoyed it.