Reviews for Lost in Austen Reborn
VictoriaFrank chapter 18 . 12/20/2011
at first i was jealous of LucifersAngel23 for getting a shout out but then I realized OMFG THAT'S ME! thank you sooooooooooooooooo much! This chapter was well worth the wait, it was awesome 333 It is just like Amanda as a mother to worry about her daughter. Personally I'm not too worried about Constance since I think she'll feel right at home with her tomboy attitude and all ]
VictoriaFrank chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
That was totally AWESOME! I can't wait to read more D
rachydoodle chapter 7 . 10/19/2010
I have only just found this story and, I have to say, I am LOVING it!
Pink Lady Alex chapter 15 . 3/6/2010
A well-written story with an interesting and unique twist! Thanks for all the hard work you put into writing it - it's a good read )
A Free Elf chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
This review is based on chapters 1-4

More than a few flashes of brilliance here, but I have some critical comments too.

Personally I felt that the beginning of your story was rushed. Amanda didn't seem to find it very difficult to come to terms with the fact that she'd not only been inexplicably transported back in time, but transported into the world of her favourite novel. If that happened to me, I'd be more incredulous and confused. I'd also probably make a fool of myself to a much greater extent by telling everyone to take off their costumes or something.

Amanda lacks the vulnerability she had in Lost in Austen, which is what I think people could relate to most. She's bordering on the Mary-Sue in places, whereas at other times you made her seem very real.

Perhaps overall I think you need to streamline the story a bit more. Other than that, I really enjoyed it.
ceecee chapter 15 . 8/28/2009
Wow, i am totally bowled over by your ingenious plot thick with tantalizing twists and turns. Looking forward to your next LIA story. Thanks for sharing!
Starleena chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Hi,

Well I have just read the entire story from beginning to end and have to say, WOW! I loved it! Darcy is the same proud, strong willed and intimating man we love to read about. The way you've written Amanda Price is amazing as I can see Jemima Rooper in character as Amanda speaking exactly as you've described; she comes across as a very feisty, intelligent, sweet, humorous and also as a very loving, young lady.

I look forward to reading more of your stories! Bloody brilliant!
Marte chapter 15 . 8/20/2009
Great ending to the story :) And I'm very intrigued by the preview of the sequel :) Looking forward to read it :)
Damon4eva chapter 15 . 8/14/2009
Aww, such a cute ending :D :D :D

OMG i can't wait to hear more on the sequal! :D

plz plz plz update ASAP!
Fire Dolphin chapter 15 . 8/14/2009
aww they got married. how sweet. will amanda have more than one child?
This Is chapter 14 . 7/18/2009
Aww, loved the new chaper, very sweet! :)
Damon4eva chapter 14 . 7/18/2009
aww, that's so sweet!

and Chasing Cars was just the perfect song:')

it was beautiful!

plz plz PLZ update ASAP!
Natsumi Tsuchi-Ookami chapter 14 . 7/17/2009
But they went to a different dimension, not the past. It letters wouldn't work. The basically went into the book itself. Does he know this and is just trying to comfort her? This was good. I wonder how long their 'courtship' is going to be and how many chapters are left in this story? Please update again soon!
Marte chapter 14 . 7/17/2009
Ah, what a great chapter. I really love your take on things. And that Leigh still talks somewhat like Mr. Darcy. Well, I guess that's natural since he was Mr. Darcy for three years :) Looking forward to the next one :)
Fire Dolphin chapter 14 . 7/17/2009
aww, how cute, but will those 2 being going back to P&P , and if they do, will they go back before they had "officialy met" please update soon
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »