Reviews for The Reaping Hour
davd22 chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
Hey great idea for a crossover I hope someday you decied to come back and finish it.
redamiB6147 chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
I really like how this is turning out. I am an orignial fan of ghost rider, and i feel you portray him liek the comics wanted him to be made as, not as the movie rider. please continue this story, I am very intrigued to see where this will end up.
Kinana'sOwner chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
OMG! O.O That was sooo WICKED XD Plz do continue :3 man this story just caught my attention X3
Malakia chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
So I know that you probably haven't had a review from this story in a long time but... I really, REALLY, REALLY like this story. It's very interesting, although I don't understand much about the Carpathian thing but that is beside the point. I love the concept and your writing is very wonderful. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE continue! I beg you! :3
Scykra chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Love the story! Plz continue. It's very interesting. Keep up the good work! -

~Ryuu
Cowlamity chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Very nicely done! I would definitely like to see more. You're showing some real potential as a writer and have already shown yourself as one where I can see right now. You've suceeded in pulling me in the story at a level I can already feel and you show signs that you do plan to go somewhere with this. That's another vital thing many fanfic writers don't achieve. Writing a fanfic, while very different from professional writing, is a good way to develop one's skills and get a name for yourself as a writer. That can be very important when submitting your own ideas for original work you would want to sell. Any unoffical story inspired by someone ele's idea will be by it's very nature an alternate version of an official storyline and and should be utilized as such and not avoided.
Bigreader in The Omniverse chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
please continue this story.
Akatsuki Demon Kiera666 chapter 2 . 11/12/2009
This is absolutely wild! I cant wait to find out what goes on between the rider and your charachter this looks like it'll be fun. _
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
ちょっと、雌犬、方法行くそれ駄らしない女か。 それで、私は児童性虐待の組をとても病気である好むためにかなり病気見つける。 赤ん坊との愛にあっているヤコブおよびクイル!か。 とても病気である! あなたが好むほとんどすべての事はあなたの箱で掛かるあなたの球のような球を、吸う。

従属的なガールフレンド!
Anonymous chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
Yay. You continued! Everything looks great. I can't wait until the update.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I really hope you continue this story, Even if you dint get a lot of reviews this story is well-written,original, and just plain awesome. You just have a certain way of writing and also have a great ability to personify the continue.