Reviews for It's Amore
sandra chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
I know you have not updated in a very long time but i believe this story is great and wish it would be continued. Love the story
LBF chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
Very good story.
LilianClassic chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
Alright, glad you got some inspiration again! Interesting scene with the half living, half dead kinda thing. I'm looking forward to seeing where you might go with this story. There were a few spelling errors, etc. and it felt a bit rushed, but otherwise good job :D
Lacy-Jane chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
Great chapter, I'd like to read more.
unnamed visitor chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
As long as you are back and going to update this story again then I am happy. When it comes to who is my favorite couple from The Godfather Vincent and Mary is one of them. Whenever I watch the scene of Mary dying it just break my heart. By creating this story it's like you are giving Mary a second chance. Keep up the good work and please update ASAP.

P.S. Vincent and Mary Forever
LilianClassic chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Even though I thought Vinnie and Mary were a really weird couple, I like your story. Are you planning on continuing it?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Y'all shouldn't be saying that this is great writing. Barely any of it is Flack's Angel's work. This was already written by Mario Puzzo; you just had narration in between.
Lacy-Jane chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Great story, I'm glad Mary didn't die. I hope you write more!
LBF chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Good story. Hated Mary's death at the end.
missbrunettgirl chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Please please please keep writing this story!
Mistress Cerise chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Holy shit that was amazing. Your a talented writer.
carlossantiago chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Beautifuly written and very emotive, mary's death was always upsetting