Reviews for The Other Prophecy
Jojo chapter 17 . 3/9
Harry snapped the fuck up! Get you shit together and advara Voldie’s ass to hell! My goodness he’s teaching you magic, why don’t you just send a killing curse his way, yea? I’m so tired of him feeling sorry for himself...well you hate your situation? We’ll get up and do something. Maybe twist Voldie’s neck when he’s distracted, rapping and manipulating of your choices. Goodness he’s so weak; I could just punch him.
lifelovelaugh chapter 17 . 4/7/2017
Omfg i love this! 3 cant wait to read more 3
normaj chapter 17 . 1/17/2017
Great story, hopefully you will continue soon!
NancyLottinger chapter 14 . 8/18/2016
Hi there,

sending greeatings from the czech Republic. I have to say that I love this story. It has always been difficult to find a story where Voldemort is the main character. Even more difficult to find a story with mental and physical (also sexual) torture. And impossible to find a story which has both AND it the storyline is smart, it does not rush or push. I do not believe I found it. Thanks for that.

But why is it not finished yet? Only 17 chapters? I really hope you did not give up. I would be really sorry. So what are your intentions with this story? Are you going to continue? Soon I hope?

Cheers
Nancy
Kaoru chapter 17 . 5/31/2016
Please more 3
Vindictive John Dark Fantasy chapter 17 . 1/31/2016
OMG no please don't hurt dobby harry will die insider if they hurt dobby
yukino76 chapter 17 . 1/25/2016
oh oh Voldy meet Dobby
bubzchoc chapter 17 . 1/25/2016
Great chapter
Guest chapter 17 . 1/25/2016
Great chapter but Tonks is bella and narcissa neice not cousin as her mother is andromeda their elder sister.
emoth chapter 16 . 10/24/2015
Brilliant chapter - can't wait to see how it plays out. Part of me hopes that Hermionie gets recaptured and punished!
Guest-Reader chapter 16 . 10/1/2015
Hey,

a very good chapter. I especially liked the conversation between Voldemort and Harry at the end.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/11/2015
I love this story! Of course I'll still read! Just keep the updates coming )
ZexionNomura chapter 15 . 8/2/2015
I am one of your remaining faithful readers. The next chapter would be nice to see soon although I understand all to well what a hellish thing a timetable can be.
emoth chapter 15 . 7/22/2015
Hope you get another chapter out really soon. This is still one of my favourite stories :)
Mila Pink chapter 15 . 7/17/2015
I loved this fic.
I'm curious for the next chapter.
Kiss