Reviews for Confrontation
Robin.D chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
that was good :):):):)
alixandria chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Jake is a good noy.:-) .:-) :-)
milkecake chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
love it, and charlie's mind is pretty funny.
solid as a cloud chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
"But I was alone."

I literally teared up when I read that.

Charlie is so damn cute.

&You're ridiculously talented at getting inside different perspectives3
trizsh15 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
awww jake... so sweet... charlie too...
Lauranessification chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Awh, that last part was só damn sweet..3
Amanda Wilder chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Ah, Dads...
mahtra chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
These other POVs are great. I like how much you thought about your story. It seems like you double check everything and I can follow very well, why things happen this way. In my opinion it is very well written.

But I think I detected a mistake, no big deal though: Mike's mother is called Karen Newton. (Bella mentioned something about Mrs Newton being the last person you'd expect in an outdoor shop...)

I am looking forward to your next update and hope the evil virus is gone from your I would like to read Jake's POV very much.

The best wishes from Germany
MoonFragrance chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Very endearing portrayal of Charlie. Another feat under your name, I must say. :)

I love how conflicted Charlie was over this - Bella's his daughter and Jacob is his best friend's son.

I love that you covered all bases by transferring the minor detail of Sam Uley and possible La Push gangs from New Moon over on to Breathe Again.

Stroke of brilliance that makes this story nothing short of believable.

Your work is breathtaking :)
Denise Black chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I like that you have little blurbs like this. it is really nice. (:
TheUnderStudy chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
OH THANK GOD! I was worried Charlie was going to end the whole thing!
Lecidre chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
This is probably the best Charlie-POV story among this fandom. I actually laughed upon seeing his irritated reaction when Mike's mom kept talking regardless of his feelings. The love and concern he held for Bella here truly moved me, too. What a kind father he is! Charlie had always been one of my favorite characters in the series, and this one-shot totally made my day. Thanks for writing this, I really enjoyed it. :]
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
i enjoyed it. very nice
cheekycharlie chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Aw thats so sweet
chst chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Naah, sweet old man. Alone, but really cares.

“Hello?” I said, making sure to sound official (in case it was the station) and also put out (in case it was one of those damned telemarketers).

HAHAHA about the last part. Certainly explains the tone he often uses.