Reviews for blood tea
Loveoflife chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
that was. strangly fun to read. i think something is wrong with my mind... maybe :S
transpreussen chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Slightly disturbing? Yes. Beautifully written? Also yes
magicanimegurl chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
All I can say was this was interesting to read...
TenebrisCor chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
It is interesting how one moment of weakness leads to another generation making that same mistake. The power plays are done perfectly in that regard, Sirius not saying anything to Regulus because it is 'not really his right' seems like an effect that would be plausible.
The ending is also done perfectly. Lucius knowing that his plans have succeeded, Regulus not knowing completely what has happened yet, and Sirius knowing and being terrified due of the fact.

Thank you for writing this, it was very thought provoking.
Elsforever chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
This is a little bit disturbing, well actually a lot. Well written and all. But I think it's a little scary how well yourempathy with the character...
slightly disturbed chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Usually I don't really like angsty and dark stuff but I have to say, this story... it just somehow got to me. It's very intens und unusually good written and I think I'll just have to read it a second time :)
purpleygirl chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I love the atmosphere your writing evokes in this. Dark and delicious. And yes, the line "Sirius turns a blind eye to the fact that Snape is covered in bruises; Snape turns a blind eye to the fact that Sirius is covered in Lucius" is really inspired.

I also like his surrender to self-control as a Black pureblood - the stark contrast to how Sirius ended up as a foolhardy Gryffindor.

It makes you wonder even more what would have happened if Snape had been sorted into Gryffindor (apart from blasting the Sorting Hat into oblivion).

Good job - I enjoyed it. :-) (And it really isn't that dark compared to some of the stuff on LiveJournal.)
lastcrazyhorn chapter 1 . 12/27/2010

Sirius turns a blind eye to the fact that Snape is covered in bruises; Snape turns a blind eye to the fact that Sirius is covered in Lucius.

This is SUCH a good line.
Monu - Ace of Blades chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
*spaz dances* Un-freakin-believable. I quite like this disturbing little piece of work. :D It appeals to my darker nature... which is actually the nature I usually display, but still! It's great!
Potterworm chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
You were right, this was disturbing. It was disturbing and very dark and I feel tainted, just from having read it, but at the same time - it was also outstanding. You had a way of writing this story to make it intense, without it seeming like you were TRYING to make it intense. I really, really liked the mentions of Snape, and the "aren't you going to do something. He's your brother" line.
Kine chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I actually liked it, nice writing style.
force42 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Wow. That was intense. Poor Sirius and poor Regulus.
nina chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
This is a brilliant and deliciously dark story. Please write more sirius and Lucius!
stopandstare chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I think that i shouldn't like it but at the same time can't stop reading it . I love how Sirius is slightly twisted I also love Snape and Sirius relationship . I'm going to stop there with listing everything that I love because i might go on forever . It's just really good and very well witting . Keep on witting X
amazed chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Its amazing , slightly weird but amazing . It's really poetic !