Reviews for One Last Opponent
thoughtsofawanderer01208 chapter 9 . 12/12/2013
this is one of the best I have ever read... i am indeed looking forward to another update and i'm really hoping that the talented writer of this won't drop or discontinue this...
Saris Yui chapter 9 . 10/10/2013
I love this story and hope pray even that you plan on finishing it! Great great love seeing into the minds and hearts of Kenshin and kaoru!
joo-hee chapter 9 . 5/10/2013
shiratora-san, hope you'll still be interested in updating this story soon. i love it to bits. it's one of those rare ones that captures the spirit of the manga and making it work for their own fiction effortlessly. hope we'll get an update from you soon! i'll be waiting. :D
Guest chapter 9 . 4/17/2013
* squeals* Love this! You should definitely come back and finish it :D
CaylieJelly chapter 9 . 3/9/2013
This is definitely one of the greatest pieces I've read.
julia chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
this is just so beautifullllllllllllll 3
kyoandyuya chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
oh please update more! i love this!
koiapiks chapter 9 . 10/11/2012
This is beautiful, Shirotora-san. :-)
findingwhimsy chapter 9 . 7/30/2012
I still love it so much after reading it again. I really do hope you finish this sometime. The best characterizations here.
nicky-chan chapter 9 . 7/22/2012
but this is still on my update list. waiting for the next chapter when you're not busy anymore. I hope :) God bless
M chapter 9 . 6/23/2012
Awww plz plz continue
Sleepyreader319 chapter 9 . 5/23/2012
Well written! Love the plot! Update soon!
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 9 . 5/8/2012
Omg...I am addicted to this story, to this premise, to the fight, to the characters, the philosophy, the commentary, the amazing insight you've shown when writing about these amazing characters. My mind is seriously blown. And the action sequences? Holy shit. Lol. Amazing. I can't wait to read more. :)
thesadisttensaifuji chapter 9 . 5/6/2012
This was one of the best RuroKen fics I've ever read. I love the description of the sword fight, the reasons behind their fears, the reactions of the people who hold them dear. It was action-packed but character-developing at the same time, which is probably the best package in a fic ever. I especially liked that brotherly gesture of Sano towards Kaoru, and the way you exposed how human Kenshin was with all his insecurities and vulnerabilities despite his godlike reputation. And of course, Kamiya Kasshin vs Hiten Mitsurugi. The rationale behind the sequences of the match makes PERFECT sense. It was very believable, something that I as a realist writer really, really appreciate. This fic is very much different from other pre-marriage KenshinXKaoru fics. Kudos to you for writing this, and I really do hope you'll wrap this up soon. I hope to read more from you!
nukidono14 chapter 9 . 3/22/2012
*screams* It's not finished! Nooo T_T...I'd really like to know the outcome of their fight! Please continue the sotry! It just keeps getting better and better every chapter! I really love it! The plot is very original and it's incredibly well-written, especially the fight scenes. I am just amazed by all the knowledge you have in the sword fights, I've been suspecting all this time you were an apprentice of Watsuki-sensei himself..XD.

This became an instant favorite of mine just by reading the first few lines from chapter 1 and will remain to be one of my faves. I hope you continue this, doesn't matter how long it'll take but seriously, it'll be a waste to not finish this one great story. Onegai ne ne? _x.