Reviews for Of Good And Better Ideas
Nutty chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
Oh why did you have to stop here? It always makes me sad when I see that writers don't finish their stories. This piece is pure genius. I love the descriptions and the interaction between them, I have a soft spot for when characters show jealousy. Don't be discouraged by the lack of reviews, it's just because this movie is sadly not as popular as it should be. I can promise you that I will be a faithful reader if you choose to continue this. 3
Vintage Lover Who chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
I must say this is wonderful, one of the best things I've read here. Too bad you updated this quite long ago, if you were to continue you'd make me really happy. Excellent work, I totally love your descriptions. You made my day, thank you c:
Nizan chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
finaly an other Napola fanfic! :)
so cute i love it!
but albrecht eyes are blue not dark (;
anyway they are so cute!
Princess-Warrior 17 chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Aw, I literally just squealed while reading this. It was so adorable, especially the second chapter where Friedrich and Albrecht were feeding each other. After watching the movie in my German class, I fell in love with these two characters. I thought your story was well written and really captured the first signs of young love.

I know it's been a while since you've worked on this, but if you ever have the time again, you should continue with it. I would definitely read the rest of it, that's for sure
Highqueen Julietta chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
Uhhh, wow! :D

You make me happy, and, yes, the english version is MUCH better to read! ;)

Oh My gosh, I so adore this story... I wish I could write Napola fanfiction like you! I always nearlx fall from my chair when I see you continuing!

I hope you wont stop writing just because the lack of reviews- because I know some people that read it with me :D

Rock on,

HQJ
Highqueen Julietta chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
OH MY GOD, I LOVE YOU!

I cant believe that there is a Albrecht/Friedrich story out here!

...this made me cry, it was so cute!

love it...3

I am totally speechless, you see- will there be more? please!

a totally obsessed HQJ
Hahukum Konn chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
I like this one-shot. :) I've seen some other fics that wonderfully explore the slashy subtext between Friedrich and Albrecht. Albrecht's cynical-yet-idealistic look at life was sadly wasted in Nazi Germany, which had only use for glorification of war and destruction of human lives. :(