Reviews for Ranma/NiGHTS into Dreams;
Crisis chapter 12 . 1/12/2012
I just wanted to take the time, after reading this again for the umpteenth time, to say that, however atypical this was of you, it remains among my absolute favorite of all fanfiction for both Ranma 1/2 -and- NiGHTS.
YuriFan5 chapter 12 . 6/5/2010
I don't think it's that bad. It is certainly worthy of a favorite. I like how you repaired everyone's lives through the dreams, and everything wrapped up quite nicely. I'm no psychologist, but I think making them fight through their insecurities was a great idea.
SuperRyoga chapter 12 . 7/18/2004
Though its an oldie its a goodie I have enjoyed all of your works to date and hope that you keep them up.
encarna chapter 12 . 6/25/2004
i'm surprised the universe didn't collapse the very day you posted this... weird and funny and... and waff, really sugar-high waff

are you going pro? i think i (and thousands more) would enjoy your original works
Aaronmizuno chapter 12 . 1/14/2004
_ That... was really cute. WAFF is nice once in a while, to just have things work out alright in the end. Thanks for the sugar fix and if you still feel the need to wipe this tooth decay away, you could always work on the American McGee's Ranma story
Neo Kojiro chapter 12 . 3/31/2003
Man, this musta scared the holy hell outta WFROSE for him to of never gotten around to writing them notes...the pussy. Frankly, i'm glad he made this, so it can show that deep down in his black, bastard heart there's a pinprick of light, a small iota of goodness still fiercely shining to spite all of his otherwise bastardly actions and fanfics.

On a personal note, like something out of Edgar Allen Poe, i think Tatewaki and Kodachi would end up together. Yes, most people would find incest sickening (curse you Eros, for making Super Taboo, and double so for making it really damn hot!), and it does increase the possibility of having a freak for a child, and they can hardly stand each other, but let's face it: they deserve each other, and could probably pass each other's standards if they ever thought of incest as a possible alternative to thier otherwise lacking love life.

And if that wasn't a run-on sentence, then i don't know what is. And i mean that, cause i usually slept though english class...
Ed Masters chapter 12 . 2/10/2003
Dammit man... I cant believe you wrote this stuff, really! I mean, as a R/A fan I apreciate this wonderful piece of work, but you would be the last dude I would imagine writing this.

Everything but the great quality of the fic and the last bit about NIGHTS and the other gods is so unlike the stuff you write.
Lipana chapter 12 . 11/20/2002
That was nice. You really should write more of these more often.
Sterling-Ag chapter 12 . 9/22/2002
Are you feeling ok WFROSE?...not one warped sexual situation or psychotic character? AND a happy ending?

I think you need to lie down for awhile and get some rest _

Actually this was a real nice little WAFF piece and i really enjoyed reading it. your versatility as an author is truly impressive.
seongmi chapter 12 . 5/30/2002
What a super ending!
PauliesmomBlack Cat chapter 12 . 5/30/2002
Well, it was very sweet. I'm glad to see that Ryoga is finally happy. Just remember that if you write something like this it just proves what a versatile author you are! We all need a little WAFF in our lives. _
Guest chapter 12 . 5/30/2002
There is always WAFFYness trying to lure out of the darkest hearts! Moi, I am very happy that you completely lost the terrible battle against this shameful part of your mind and presented us with dear, sweet, sugared piece of WAFFY! Oh, and this is wonderful to use as blackmail :)
Meeka-chan no da chapter 12 . 5/30/2002
Aww...don't feel bad about writing at least one

waffy thing :). It was sweet _. Nice touch

WFROSE :). (Plus, you had Konatsu escorting Ukyo!

_ That'll keep me happy all day!) Thanks for

a fun ride! :)
Makotojs chapter 11 . 5/23/2002
whoa...

beautiful chapter. P You're a great writer and I love how you can easily write so many different genres while making it seem effortless. )

Hope to see an update for any of your stories soon )
seongmi chapter 11 . 5/22/2002
Good chapter! I really like the way you had Ranma and Akane work past the preconceived ideas of themselves.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »