Reviews for The Swan Sisters
HollyRobson chapter 16 . 7/26/2014
'So to be dressed as Holly Golighly' hehe I'm called holly lol D
Team edward chapter 8 . 7/25/2014
Cali43 chapter 22 . 7/21/2010
OMG i dont know why but i feel like i should say sorry for not finding your story before you finnished writting it you are actually the best author on FF i have read and i made an account just to review this story to say this story was EFFING AMAZING! would the the understatement of the year this is the first story that has made me cry, get off my but and dance, and regret not finding this story earlier i hope you make many more stories that i promise to follow religiously and who knows you might even make a sequel
Stripy Gloves chapter 22 . 12/16/2009
Okay, so I confess I got distracted again. Apparently Enviromental Studies isn't a complete and utter doss subject... there's some actual brain power involved somewhere in there. Shucks for me. Then I got distracted by Seph PMing me like a thousand Harry Potter must read stories (they were good by the way, well the ones I've read anyway) and then I remembered that I had this nasty thing called an email account... let me assure you it wasn't pretty. At all.

Although you're not interested in my excuses which is a shame right? I could probably write about them all day. How's English Lang going for you? Lit is pretty good! (Sorry, I have a bunch of friends who do language and they all say it's pretty good so I'll believe them and I wanted your side of it!)

But, on with the review.

Amazing chapter! And, yes, I do have blind faith in you. Special littl' ol' me! (and on a side note you can't get a heart attack from panicing but you can have a stroke from worrying, things are not looking good for me are they? LOL)

I feel privilaged to have started reading this from the beginning (though I'm still gutted you took down that dance school story, I liked that one! At this rate I might have to recreate it myself - badly) it's a truely amazing story and it's a shame more people haven't reviewed as it is a VERY good story and I must confess I haven't found another quite like this one! LOL

I think that should award you a prize considering how many I read especially as most of them are SO bad but this one... this one is super-duper! Uh, longest word I can spell, ! (I'm not quite sure that that is the correct spelling but still... the intension was there) and that means I'll go out of my way to tell you how amazing it was. Simple as.

And honey, I'm not running for the hills anytime soon. You can if you want, but I just disappear for a while to get my head in shape or knuckle down on my studies (don't happen often) or I get distracted, O, is that a pink spotty elephant flying past my tree top window? (Just for an example) Or more realisticly, photoshop. Or Vegas. There my two big time wasters, and I'm off topic again. If I deleated all the things i said off-topic my reviews would be: considerably shorter; less amusing for the other person to laugh at my insanity; somewhat random; more on point. But they flaunt my personality, butterfly minded and all!

Did I mention I liked this chapter, I think you almost won me over with Bella and Edward, but that was an almost. And I liked the Jasper/Maria bit, I'm glad you gave him someone! (I like Jasper in this story in case you haven't guessed!) And I think you wrapped it up nicely, a good ending for a goo story. I can't think of any mad questions to ask you... other than did Bella ever visit Rosalie? But I guess that's another story, literally!

However, I may have to read your new story and review that with an equally crappy and rambly review. Hm, insanity is fun! I recomend it for a weekend break!

On the other hand, ON-TOPIC, ON-TOPIC, ON-TOPIC! *Bounces around frustraily* Bear with me, I'm really distracted today, must be something to do with the end of term and the rapidy pileing up homework levels. And the review box is doing that annoying boucning thing I hate while I'm trying to type, so sorry for any typos but I'm not going back over it any time soon!

TOPIC! I loved the ending I think it tied it upnicely with everyone,allthough if you wanted I would have been happy for it to remble on for another couple of chapters! I thoughraly enjoyed it and am truely ashamded that I failed to review every chapter (I feel like such a bad reviewer and reader... and friends?) Like I said watch out for bad typos and my spelling... it's okay I get extra time now! Cause I have small postit notes or whatever... LOL.

And there is that off-topic thing again. How do I do that? With everyone and anyone!

I don't know, so I'm going to give up and tell you: thank you for an amazing, amazing stroy! It was worth every second spent reading it! Every millisecond too, and all the seconds I spent wasting when I should have been revising! And also, congrats, on my longest review. And that makes this another over long rambly review! Enjoy XD

Elizabeth XD the annoying! but cute one!

And send!
Fee273 chapter 22 . 11/17/2009
Gabbie, Gabbie, Gabbie.

I've had a major fail at life in general lately (Sixth Form too much work, not enough fanfic!) but I'm so glad I finally got to read this, even though it means it's the end and I have no more SS updates to look forward to!

FYI, it's actually only been 3 days since I got the update email - it feels like 3 billion years! Slight egsaduration, but you get me..

Anyho, enough of me complaining about my shittiness at life, I bloody loved this chapter :D

It was the perfect ending, quite honestly.

The only reason I wanted Bella to end up with Jasper was because at the time, Edward was an arsehole and I didn't want to see poor Jazzy alone, but you worked that out perfectly. I should've known! :D

I really am honestly speechless that this is actually over! I can't believe it. Wow. It's been one helluva journey, and I'm so glad I stumbled upon this story when I did :D

Have I mentioned that I love love love love LOVE this story? Well, I do. :D

I hope we still talk, too. If not I dare say I'd miss our tangents and what not :D

Good luck with all future writing and such lark, and I hope all is going well! :)

I'll talk to you soon. Oh, and enjoy New Moon! I'm going to the midnight premiere on Thursday, God I am SO excited! -fangirl squeal-

Ah, yes, that is all, before I go on even MORE of a tangent!...

Yeah, I know, too late...

LoveTheTwi chapter 22 . 11/17/2009
For some reason, I had a difficult time reading this last chapter ~ my eyes were *cough* damp. WEIRD.

It wrapped up nicely, Gabbie. I was hoping that Rose would come back, and she did. I felt that Jasper would come around with Bella ~ he's so good that way! Em continues to make me laugh, and Alice ~ oh sweet Alice!

This little fic was so well written, and funny, and heartbreaking, and it seemed so real. I am sad, though, to see that it's done. I admire the hell out of anyone who can put themselves out there the way you did ~ and will continue to do.

And, finally ~ To Red: she IS everything she seems to be, and MORE. She is witty, and funny, and has depth, and she really does have red hair! :) She is my fic dealer and with this fic, did NOT disappoint! She knows good stuff when she reads it, lady!

Thank you for Swan Sisters. It was really fantastic.

Hugs to you!
burning.x.impossibly.x.bright chapter 22 . 11/15/2009
Awe I'm gonna miss foul-mouthed Bella :) and your fanfic! It's been amazing reading this fic, and I'm sad that it's over, but you finished it on a happy note so I'm good with that :)

The beginning was so cute with Bella and Edward, they're so happy and smitten ;) They definitely deserve to be happy after all they've been through :)

YAY! Bella made up with Jasper! :D Emmett's right, it's about fucking time! haha

And Bella made up with Alice too! YAY! I'm glad she took what Alice said seriously, it's about time Bella made some time for her friends. :)

It's nice that Renee and Bella have grown so close, and I was so stoked when Rosalie came to visit! :D and she made friends! YAY! for Rosalie haha it was so cute with how excited she was about Riley being her boyfriend :) and Maria seemed cool from the start, I had a feeling she'd be meant for haha :)

I loved the sister hug between Bella and Rosalie, it's nice to see that they've been able to put that drama behind themselves and realize how much they mean to each other

The Christmas supper was awesome :) And Carlisle mentioning when Bella choked was priceless haha

I loved Alice's book that she made Bella, that's totally something she would do haha and Edward and Bella's exchange was really sweet :) oh and that drunken twister...hilarious! :D I can totally picture it haha :P

New Year's was so sweet too :) It's nice to see them all so happy, and I just love Bella and Harriet's relationship it's so cute, you can tell Bella's been around for a long time haha :)

You definitely went out with a bang with this fic! Amazing ending! :D You should be so proud :D

Thanks for the shout-out :D I've always been happy and excited to review this fic ever since I found it :D AWESOME JOB! :D
suckittt chapter 7 . 11/15/2009
I 3 Emmett!
suckittt chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
OK so you dont have a lot of reviews so I am gracing you with mine A LOT! So far it is really good! I think its great that Eddie boy is a jerk and Bella is fiesty.
reds-red chapter 22 . 11/15/2009
Oh I can't believe that this fun fic is comming to a close.*sigh* I have completely enjoyed reading it throughout and this chapter was a wonderful HEA! WIN! The wrapping of the relationships was well done - I did always feel for Jasper as he was the lone wolf (lol)in the group so I like the way you brought new charaters into the story and gave his a someone too. I know folks wanted Jazz to have Bella but they should be happy now. You had some great lines in this one. I almost spit tea all over my monitor with this one,

"Later on when the adults were getting shamelessly drunk and were playing Twister in the living room,"

I can so picture that in my head and really who hasn't played drunk Twister? Always a good time!

"She handed me a thick book that was obviously hand made, since the cover had lots of vintage pictures on the front that had been cut out from magazines, all revolving around hair, or make up or fashion. It was very Alice."

"I opened it up to see it was full of pictures of how-to steps for hair and make up, and also some pointers on what clothes matched with what, and the colors that didn’t go…"

This was very creative and how the hell did you think of that...brilliant! Gotta love Alice - (read Family Therapy Cullen Style by vjgm for the ultimate in Alice's fashion obsession!)Plus the fact that Bella accepted the book and the use of it. I think Bella has always wanted to be a bit better put together deep down but is too stubborn to admit it - she does have someone that she wants to look better for too - I think it makes her smile on the inside. :-}

"He shrugged. “There’s only so many times we get to see our parents drunk and playing Twister. You have me for as long as you want.”

Once again LOVE DRUNK TWISTER (I'll PM you on this one! :D)

You should be proud of the wonderful story Gabbie - I can't wait to see what's next - Thank you for your kind words - and I will be certainly harassing you on WoWY! Huggs & Congrats!

Here are a few just for you...

pound key (#) on the keyboard is called an octothorpe.

(hm it has eight point on it-octo- but uh...thorpe?)

is the fear of vegetables.

(I think lots of guys are - they love meat!)

dot that appears over the letter "i" is called a tittle.

(lets see tittle...OK who got the job naming that and what

were the qualifications for that job!)

little circles of paper that are cut out after a paper

has been punched by a hole puncher are called "chad."

(I call it confetti and a pain in the ass when they spill all

over out of the hole punch!)

to psychologists, the shoe and the foot are the

most common sources of sexual fetishism in Western society.

(kinda makes you want to hide your feet in Uggs - perverts

are everywhere drooling over your latest pedicure or cute

strappy sandals - gah! This will give you a whole nother

perspective while riding public transportation - LOL)

means faithful in Latin.(This one is for you - I am fido

to your stories and keeping you motivated - no worries!)
tori chapter 22 . 11/15/2009
that was your best chapter ever! i love it, twas so happy wish i could have a new year lyk that it would be mint i would love it :):):):):):):):)

babylopez2008 chapter 22 . 11/14/2009
aww you made me at the end with the a/n! I loved it.

I'm glad that everythign worked out with everyone.

lol Edward, he's such a cutie.

ooh I had tiny idea that Maria might get with Jasper, because I knew that you would not leave him alone without someone.

lol the Twister Drunk Family Style... lol funny!

So what do you imgaine that the gang will do after this?
Stripy Gloves chapter 21 . 11/3/2009
Hm, you know i'm going to start off this review with: OMG I'm so sorry for not reviewing sooner! There was this nasty thing called real life that got in the way... it was so unfair. I'm really well you did good in your GCSEs! Congratualtions :) And I'm sorry you got robbed, life can be evil when it wants! LOL

Anyway. Last few chapters :o Uh-mazing!

I feel so gutted that this stroy is finishing! I shall miss it like crazy crazy :) But it's been amazing fun to read and I wouldn't stop a minute of it! :)

Hate you? How could I possible hate you? I do believe it's completely impossible. Oh, yeah, for your consufed face which I can totally see... it's Elizabeth (aka tiny0fairy :)) I got a revamp. LOL

(BTW adore the song what about now! LOL Like greatest song ever!)

Anyway, adoreing all of this so far, amazing.

And I can wait to read the next chapter...

Rosalie left? Is she going to visit? Boo hoo, her and Jasper would have been great! LOL

Anyway, I can see where Alice is coming from... I can get annoyed by my friends just talking about themselves... it bugs me like nothing else. Shame... as that seems to fit my friends, I solve it by not talking as much as possible! It takes out all the danger of talking about yourself :)

I cannot wait to see Jasper/Bella reconciled (you know I'm a secret fan! LOL Don't tell anyone!)

'Scuse me while I just go bounce around in delight from this chapter.

Anyway, bed for me!

Random fact... only can think of these:

1)the game monopoly prints more money everyday than the americans...

2)the chinese have more gifted and talented students than the british have students!

3) (this is sad, everyone knows it!) a goldfish has a memory of three seconds! LOL

See my sadness :)

This is brill, sorry for not reviewing. Love you as ever!
Fee273 chapter 21 . 10/29/2009

Once more, a perfect chapter :D

Keep up the awesome work - I really don't want this to end, but alas, all good things come to an end. :(

Oh, and I'm feeling much better now thanks. My throat's almost completely back to normal :D

"A psychology student in New York rented out her spare room to a carpenter in order to nag him constantly and study his reactions. After weeks of needling, he snapped and beat her repeatedly with an axe leaving her mentally retarded."

Ahaha, gotta love the "random facts" off google.

That wasn't really a fact, though :(

When a person falls in love, the ventral tegmental area in the brain floods the caudate nucleus with dopamine. The caudate then signals for more dopamine; the more dopamine, the higher a person feels. The same system becomes activated when someone takes cocaine.

Mahaha. The biological psychology nerd in me likes this. :D