Reviews for Arashikage
Asterisk78 chapter 24 . 1/8/2010
Although you may have been reluctant, I actually liked the part about the lactose intolerance (and the part about the cows on the milk bottle XD). A ridiculously high percentage of the population of Japan is lactose intolerant, so it only makes sense. However, I'm not sure what you meant, precisely, by the fact that because Storm Shadow is half American, he's less likely to be lactose intolerant. Unless he's genetically half of something else besides Asian (and I always assumed he wasn't), he's still just a likely to be lactose intolerant. Englighten me...

Also, just out of curiosity: if Storm Shadow disapproves of both caffeine and eating badly, what sort of feral hate does he have for Starbuck's?

willwrite4fics chapter 24 . 1/8/2010
Very cool! This is one of the best chapters yet!

As far as ninjas eating healthy, I think they would too. That doesn't mean they can't have a sweet tooth though, moderation... that's the key. And Snake-Eyes wasn't raised a ninja, so he wouldn't have the same ingrained distate of unhealthy foods and sweets. He would have grown up a typical US child, eating sugar and snacks and *gasp* fast foods, so you can't really base ninja eating habits on him.

I can't wait to see more, and thanks for the shout!
PhantomEmpress chapter 24 . 1/8/2010
hm my review didn't post.

Attempt #2 I like where this is going, having Billy around is gonna churn up a lot of memories maybe? Get the ball rolling for our errant ninja to get back to sorted out.

As always, can't wait for more!
cloud646 chapter 24 . 1/8/2010
Yay for updates. Cool chapter. Seems that Billy may be able to help Stormshadow see that the memories he's getting back aren't implanted, but his true memories; or at least reveal that G.I. Joe are the good guys and Cobra the bad guys. Look forward to some more storm/snake interaction. And as always, look forward to your bonus material.
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 24 . 1/8/2010
Storm Shadow has way more patience with Billy than I would! Nice use of dialogue in this chapter; I think it does a good job of establishing Billy's character. One question though...was Tommy correct that the Commander didn't want to kill his son?
Linuxgirl chapter 24 . 1/8/2010
Nice chapter, bit of a repose for both of them.

Poor Billy will have to learn a lot not that isn't on the teenager fun list ;-). You made him out very fitting, strongwilled enough to keep his secrets, yet still a teenager. Like the dietary thoughts, too.

Please update soon, I'm very curious about some Storm - Billy interaction as teacher and student.
Frankizzle chapter 24 . 1/8/2010
Hahaha, thats the best sitcom name ever. And Billy is just amazing, he has the most perfect and funniest reactions to everything. I can't wait to see him try seaweed. Great chapter!
Ryan McPhearon chapter 23 . 1/1/2010
I've really been enjoying this fanfic showing an alternate reality to Storm Shadow. I just started reading it the other day and I would love to see the other scenes you wrote for it. I would also be very interested in seeing a chapter or two that flips the POV to Snake Eyes and shows his side of some encounters with SS.I would also be curious to know what has really happened to the Arashikage clan and the Soft Master, is that memory of the destruction of the clan actually Cobra destroying the clan?

Well done and thank you for a great story so far, and good luck in finishing it.

And please sed me the extra bits and pieces you've written -
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 23 . 1/1/2010
Looks like it's going to be a crazy next few days for Storm Shadow! As for a about teen ninja crazy? Yes, it's lame, but oh well! Loved the chapter. :)
Frankizzle chapter 23 . 12/29/2009
That could be a legendary sitcom. How about 'An Arashikage and an Adolescent'? (should that be 'a adolescent' or 'an adolescent'? I have no idea.)

The Baroness was dancing? Hm... me thinks there could be something going on... and yey! Storm Shadow gets an apprentice :D

Great chapter, as usual.

I was just wondering about something - Storm Shadow has been with COBRA, but brainwashed, for 3 years. Before that, he was with COBRA for 8 years, I think. Sometime during those 8 years, close to the end (I think), Storm Shadow said - well, thought - that Snake Eyes has regressed to a point where they were almost equal. Assuming that was just before Storm Shadow was brainwashed, thats still 3 years for Snake Eyes' abilities to regress. Shouldn't that mean that they are at the very least equal in their abilities now? Or can Snake Eyes only regress to a certain point? Or was Storm Shadows ninja abilities slightly addled in the process of brainwashing?

Sorry for the long-winded review, I've been curious about it for a while. Update soon, please!
general zargon chapter 23 . 12/28/2009
I cast my vote for "Throwing Stars and Fits"! _ I hope that Storm Shadow will come to his senses soon. Here's to hoping! Anyway, I think that overall this is a great story, and I love how you included Billy! Please update soon and keep up the good work! :)
zenbon zakura chapter 23 . 12/28/2009
lol gleeful? probly billy will be all like

that cobra commander freak is my dad...?

and decide that he doesnt have a father cause he thinks his dad is gay lol

hurry update!
Asterisk78 chapter 23 . 12/28/2009
Yay! Another chapter! It's wonderful, as usual. Just one note: you keep using "betray" without an object, but I thought that it actually does need one. I've never seen the verb used that way before...

And yes, it does sound like a sitcom. Although I'm terrible with titles, I can already envision the theme song/title sequence.

cloud646 chapter 23 . 12/28/2009
yay, i'm so glad your still doing this story, was a little worried there with break in update schedule. Loved the most recent interaction with snake-eyes, finally he looks like he's actively trying to save stormy. wondering if the break from his normal routine (of having his memory wiped right away) will let the memories take a stronger hold. And whats this? Bringing Shadow Strike onboard eh? does that mean we'll be seeing jinx and kamakuru with snake-eyes as well soon? As always, look forward to the extras and next update.
Booknerd101 chapter 23 . 12/28/2009
nice- wasn't expecting an update today
251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »