Reviews for Arashikage
PhantomEmpress chapter 21 . 11/27/2009
Gah! I hate Mindbender. What a Douche canoe. How can anyone believe his cooky shirtless ass. gah. You make it so convincing though. I'm screaming at my screen "DON'T FALL FOR IT TOMMY! HE'S A LIAR!GAH!"

excelletn chappy.
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 21 . 11/27/2009
Another great chapter. I must confess, I'm really hoping for a happy ending here. Unfortunately, I never got to read all the comics...does Storm Shadow join G. at some point? I seem to remember hearing something about that... :-\
Asterisk78 chapter 21 . 11/27/2009
I was fine with the light action: the characterization was really enjoyable. I was especially interested in how pliant Storm Shadow was when he was trying to get rid of the false memories...especially because I don't generally think of him as a compliant character.

And it's a bummer about the updates, but I understand. I'm not really one to point fingers when it comes to updating regularly...

cloud646 chapter 21 . 11/27/2009
YAY for updates.../cry for delays, but eh, thats life. If there is one thing to get from this chapter in my opinion, its that mindbender's memory tampering isn't permanent. Kinda sad though that all that stuff he had in 'false memories' will be gone before he meets snake-eyes about starting from scratch lol. Cant wait for the extras and the new chapter.
Frankizzle chapter 21 . 11/27/2009
Zartan really is a terrible actor XD

Now thats pretty ironic, StormShadow erasing his own true memories :/ And no update next week? Damn :'(
willwrite4fics chapter 21 . 11/27/2009
Excellant explanation as to how he'd WANT to continue to be brainwashed, because he thinks it's UNDOING brainwashing.

I'm adding Mindbender to my list of "People I Shall Stab Through Their Left Eye".

Poor StormShadow.
Psyk2 chapter 21 . 11/27/2009
Very cool manipulation with the memories. Can't wait for more.
Linuxgirl chapter 21 . 11/27/2009
Ok, I understand your warning now ;-). But I'm still not angry about this chapter. It would be understandable, that he wants memories like that gone (even though one wants to hit him over the head for it ... hard).

The chapter in all is great as the others were. Poor Tommy really isn't one to sit still for longer than meditation takes, hm ;-)?

Figures that Zartan almost gets a heart attack from hearing that memories are resurfacing. Nice going with CC the way he almost shows his true self, but manages to catch himself always at the last moment.

Thanks for the warning about the update frequency, I'll try to refrain from looking up the page more than once a day for an update ;-).
alpha2nd2003 chapter 21 . 11/27/2009
Wah, I've just sat here and read the whole thing through and I love it! I feel your insight into Storm Shadow's feelings is nice (and wish they would have done it more in the actual comics) I also like how you incorporated the ear that sees which is hardly mentioned in the comic after the first time. Looking forward the the next chapter in two weeks! Happy Holidays!
Frankizzle chapter 20 . 11/21/2009
Great chapter! I thought that note Snake Eyes gave Storm Shadow was really good - it just shows what he's had to deal with through all of this. I can just imagine Zartan acting like that as well - I mean, if I was invisible and facing Snake Eyes, I'd shut the hell up. But Zartan is Zartan, I suppose XD

Update soon!
Booknerd101 chapter 20 . 11/20/2009
this just keeps getting better and better

awesome chapter, keep it up :)
Asterisk78 chapter 20 . 11/20/2009
I remember that fight in Sigma 6. Very, very stupid...I guess even Snake Eyes has off days.

Lovely chapter as always, and I liked the part about the costume. Very funny.

willwrite4fics chapter 20 . 11/20/2009
Whyever would folks be mad? LOL.

Excellant chapter, I hope Stormshadow soon sees more inconsistancies and deosn't mention them to Mindbender or CC, so they won't re-do his brainwashing.

Bo for him killing the greenshirts! (LilBeachie and I have a soft spot for them rookies.) Although it's something I'd expect him to do, I have to save up a smack to his head for doing it anyway.
PhantomEmpress chapter 20 . 11/20/2009
Man, this just keeps me wanting more! You have Storm Shadow downto a science. as always, I can't wait for the next installment!
cloud646 chapter 20 . 11/20/2009
awesome chapter, as always. Finally, snake seems to be questioning what really happened. Hopefully he can save our Stormy. For a second there, i thought you were gona let snake kill zartan...that woulda pissed stormshadow off when he gets his memories back (if ever), lol. As always, looking forward to the next chapter, and extras.
251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »