Reviews for Arashikage
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 20 . 11/20/2009
Really liked the fight scene! One tiny thing though, if Storm Shadow was bleeding so badly, wouldn't the cab driver notice? Sorry for the nitpick! I love this story. :)
Psyk2 chapter 20 . 11/20/2009
Can't wait to see what happens next!
Linuxgirl chapter 20 . 11/20/2009
Yay, nice chapter. Poor Tommy really doesn't get much time for "revenge" with CC being such a coward. Love the scene between Tommy and Snake eyes with Zartan. If Tommy only remembered about Zartan, they would have cut him to little pieces together ;-).

The way Zartan works only for himself when he charges the Joes without caring about the rest of his group fits his character perfectly. He would only take care of his Dreadnoks, but no one else.

Please update soon, can't wait for the next chapter (I check every day at least once addicted as I am to this story).
Frankizzle chapter 19 . 11/17/2009
Snake Eyes triggers something? Ooh... interesting :) I really liked that train bit, and I just wish Storm Shadow would hurry up and find out the 'Order' is fake, I feel so sorry for him! He's being all honourable, what with deflecting the blades and such away from innocent people.

But then I don't want him to find out, the story must continue! :)
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 19 . 11/13/2009
Can't believe I never saw this story before! I am completely enjoying it...although Snake Eyes is my favorite character, it's neat to see a story from Tommy's pov. :) Can't wait for the next chapter!
Faye Kinitt chapter 19 . 11/13/2009
another great chapter , i love how it parrellels the comic world but there are some small differences. and we get a behind the scenes look at cobra.
willwrite4fics chapter 19 . 11/13/2009
Storm seems a bit more.. stilted now. He was much more fun before Cobra got him messed up in the head.

Poor guy gets fristrated trying to deal with everything going on. *Tries to stab Zartan and Cobra Commander both
cloud646 chapter 19 . 11/13/2009
YAY for fridays and updates :). So stormy has finally spilled the beans, so to speak, about where his mind is at currently to snake eyes. Hopefully snake is intelligent enough to deduce what has likely happened to stormy and save him...and hopefully the revenge thing gets resolved between them, brothers shouldn't fight eachother, they should fight douchbag cobra dudes who where prissy cloths over their heads :). As always lookin forward to the bonus stuff.
Linuxgirl chapter 19 . 11/13/2009
Wow, great. Rewriting that scene on the train was really good. Wonder what Snake eyes thinks about Tommy's tirades about the order. He must have figured out by now, that something has changed with him and he obviously doesn't remember a lot of things. Can't wait to see what he'll do about it. After all he did try to save him on the train.

*G* Having the baroness trying to seduce Tommy with Destro fuming about it, was hilarious. Even better than the scene with Zartan, though you did make nice fun of him again.

Oh, and a big thanks for updating so quickly, waiting for the next chapter is really hard with the way your developing the story. So please keep the speed ;-).
Asterisk78 chapter 19 . 11/13/2009
Of course he runs faster; the good guys always do. Anyway, I'm still immensely enjoying Zartan, and Storm Shadow, and just about everybody. My only question: what's G..? Is it a typo for G.I. Joe, or did I miss something? It seems to be turning up a lot this chapter...

~Asterisk*
Faye Kinitt chapter 18 . 11/7/2009
i started reading this yesterday night and have just caught up with you , im really enjoying this fic, i love the chapters which look at scenes from the comics from the first one you did i have been thinking of all the great storm shadow moments, the stuff with him and billy , the time scarlett stabbed him , good times :)

any way cant wait to read more.
willwrite4fics chapter 18 . 11/6/2009
Considering what Zartan did.. he'd be best to leave sleeping ninjas lie...

Liked this one. Nice action, and nice blurring the actual action during battle, as a lot of muscle memory fighting would be just that to the fighter.. a blur.

Scarlett used a crossbow, so it'd be bolts, not arrows.. and I think she always was a little 'tcchy' towards Storm Shadow.. wanting to kill him before he could hurt Snake Eyes again, maybe bc she knew he was one of the only people as good as Snake Eyes in fighting.

Nice overall.
Booknerd101 chapter 18 . 11/6/2009
cool chapter :)

did i miss something, or was scarlett using arrows? i was confused there

update super-soon plz! :D
Frankizzle chapter 18 . 11/6/2009
Fantastic chapter. I love reading people making fun of Zartan, so by all means, go ahead! It would certainly be wiser for him not to make Storm Shadow remember certain things, considering the way he just totally trashed him in about half a second XD
Asterisk78 chapter 18 . 11/6/2009
I love it. Storm Shadow is being charmingly delusional, which is always amusing...you know, even though we get an explanation for what Snake Eyes was thinking when Storm Shadow was having his little rant about, I'm actually curious what Zartan was thinking. Is it hard to talk to a brainwashed colleague without giving things away (or, in Zartan's case, trying to subtly jog their memory?)

~Asterisk*