Reviews for Arashikage
cloud646 chapter 18 . 11/6/2009
I love it, even brainwashed, Stormy still doesn't want to kill Snake. And hopefully his commentary during their fight gets Snake on track that something bad has happend to stormy, and try to save him. Loved the "I WILL. SAVE. HIM." at the end there. As always, lookin forward to the next chappy and special features :)
Linuxgirl chapter 18 . 11/6/2009
Ok, that was great. So Snakes did realise that Tommy tried not to kill the guard on Alcatraz on purpose and something doesn't add up with the story of him murdering the Hard Master.

Love the way you picture Tommy's confusion, when he encounters Snake Eyes now. And you have Scarlett well in character as she struck me in the comics as much colder towards Stormy and most times rather willing to kill him.

The scene with Zartan is not really necessary, but funny nonetheless. Are you hinting at his aquaintance with the Arashikage implied later in the comics, where he was changed to a member of the clan for a short time?

Can't wait for the next chapter, this gets better and better. Please update soon
willwrite4fics chapter 17 . 11/3/2009
I hate and loathe Cobra Commander. *Hisses angrily at him* I'd like to put a knife through his left eyeball.

Poor Storm Shadow, and 30 opponants shouldn't be excessive at all, especially when they are Cobra troopers and in an enclosed area. No contest, where's the betting pool? I want in!

Great work, although I cringe when he's gonna meet up with Snake Eyes, all brainwashed and pitiful.

*Fingers knives and thinks about finding Cobra Commander*
Frankizzle chapter 17 . 11/2/2009
Loved the chapter. What will Storm Shadow do when he sees that ninja symbol on Snake Eyes? (assuming he does see it) Will he accept Mindbenders excuse? I hope not, but if he does, I guess I may get some more ninja action, so its a win-win really. Update soon!
PhantomEmpress chapter 17 . 11/2/2009
And the Mind games have begun! man you make me dislike Cobra Comander so much. And the fact that even under mind control, Storm Shadow finds hime exeedingly annoying makes it even better.
zenbon zakura chapter 17 . 10/30/2009

tommy!

hurry update!
Booknerd101 chapter 17 . 10/30/2009
omg! u updated! that chapter wasn't too short, it was amazing! plzplzplzplzplzplz update soon! im glad he didn't lose his ninja skills! :) u have a fan for life!
Asterisk78 chapter 17 . 10/30/2009
Lovely, per usual. I especially like how thoroughly you've gotten into Storm Shadow's head (he really does believe that stuff about the Order, doesn't he?) On the other hand, I can't help but look forward to when it all comes crashing down...yikes, I'm cruel. Anyway, great chapter as always!

Asterisk*
cloud646 chapter 17 . 10/30/2009
well, if snake is as observant as he's supposed to be, he should definately see that from the few times he's met storm again, that something is definately different/wrong with storm. I think thats why in cannon he tries his hardest NOT to kill stormy, but thats just conjecture on my part i suppose. Cant wait for the next chappy, love the way your progressing. Would love some bonus love as well :D
Linuxgirl chapter 17 . 10/30/2009
Hi,

great chapter. Some background is nice and you definitely know how to keep us hanging on your lips, err computer. It's quite convincing that Cobra Commander would want to try out, if Tommy is still able to fight. Love it.

Though I really hope the next chapter will be longer.
zenbon zakura chapter 16 . 10/29/2009
huh?

WTF

what just happened?

OMG

Cobra commander just fliped didnt he? gah!

hurry update!
cloud646 chapter 16 . 10/23/2009
OH NO!, well, can't say I didn't see it coming though. Kinda had a feeling he'd get brainwashed like in canon, though feel so bad for him since it's right after he finds out who killed his uncle, the culmination of his contractual time with cobra down the proverbial drain. Though, I can foresee how this will give Snake and opening to finally mend burnt bridges and save Stormy. Looking forward to the next update, as always :)
Booknerd101 chapter 16 . 10/23/2009
must of been freaky, not being able to defend yourself, or even move...

keep updating! :)
Asterisk78 chapter 16 . 10/23/2009
Awesome. I especially liked your attention to detail on the whole Storm Shadow last name thing, and the obvious time you've taken to preserve the continuity that is now "true" in Storm Shadow's head. It will be interesting to see how it plays out in the first person. My only comment is more a personal one than anything else: the Order is the name of a group of powerful female manipulators of magic from a book series I once read. I couldn't help but laugh when I read about it again in this story XD
willwrite4fics chapter 16 . 10/23/2009
Most excellant again. The horror of being utterly helpless was very well written(I've done it in another genre once, and it's extremely terrifying to be that way, and that you are able to convey that terror and horror is testiment to your ability as a writer).

I saw "faith" written a few times when it seems it should have been "fate".

Cobra Commander using the term "hollared" just sort of clashed.. never heard anything of that type from him really.

All the story given by Cobra, you get to make that up wholesale, since it's what Cobra is telling him(and backed up by false memories implanted). It sounds plausible.. as long as you don't go overboard, because SS should have access to public media later, and he should see things that back up Cobra's story to him.

Again, most excellant, I am always so pleased to see there's been an update. It's always worth the wait! I made myself wait until after work, and after I cleaned the floors and started dinner to read this! Thanks!
251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »