Reviews for Arashikage
Frankizzle chapter 16 . 10/23/2009
How will Storm Shadow react when he meets Snake Eyes? Who does he think Snake Eyes is? Just another 'bad guy'?

Great chapter, I bet that was Storm Shadows worst nightmare, not being able to help himself at all! The poor guy.
Linuxgirl chapter 16 . 10/23/2009
Hi,

great chapter. Good explanation for how they managed to put a control device on Tommy. Hopefully he will remember more soon or there'll be hell to pay for G. I. Joe.

I'm worried about the next meeting between Shakes and Stormy. It will be really, really ugly as they now managed to erase Tommy's restraints against hurting and killing Snake Eyes. And Snake Eyes is willing to kill Storm Shadow anyway. Oh my ...

Please, please update soon.
Booknerd101 chapter 15 . 10/22/2009
this story is amazing :) storm shadow is my favorite character ever! keep up the good work! im hooked...
Linuxgirl chapter 15 . 10/18/2009
Hello Karama9,

I just stumbled over your story and fell for it completely ;-). I read the whole 15 chapters right through. I'm a Storm Shadow fan anyway and your version matches pretty much with the way I picture him for myself. Willing to go very far if he deems it necessary, but still keeping back from real atrocities like killing innocents.

I especially enjoyed Tommy's characterisation as wanting to be a teacher not a hired assassin as that fits nicely with the fact that he's only gotten to this in Cobra because he needs the information from CC so badly. Also the jealosy towards Snake Eyes (even though he would normally not have given in to it) is nicely build up. And you even gave Cobra Commander a nice mix of being crazy, but not so stupid as he was sometimes pictured in the comics. So far, I enjoy it immensely. If I find something to critisize, I'll let you know, but so far, I didn't stumble on anything yet ;-).

That last cliffhanger is really nasty, you know. Now you have me checking everyday for an update.
PhantomEmpress chapter 15 . 10/17/2009
It just keeps on getting better! I love this story line! It's familiar and yet new, adn make Storm Shadow look less like a neurotic turn coat...
Asterisk78 chapter 15 . 10/16/2009
I really liked the detail you put in to Storm Shadow's escape, especially his comments about how annoyed Snake Eyes will be. You have to wonder, in this continuity, why no one has put two and two together yet. Also, nice job with the bedsprings. Very authentic.

My only critique is that you used a dash to connect two complete sentences, when a semi-colon would have been more appropriate...of course, that is a rather nitpicky detail. All in all, great chapter! I look forward to your next update.

~Asterisk*
willwrite4fics chapter 15 . 10/16/2009
O... and now he's realizing he's under control of the mind device.. poor Storm Shadow.. he had it ALL going for him.

I'm astounded Snake Eyes would let them lock Storm Shadow up in such a loose facility. Unless he just figured that he'd escape no matter where they locked him up in..

Excellant. I think you've got the best handle on Storm Shadow of any writer I've been reading. Thanks for doing such a awesome job with the story.
Frankizzle chapter 15 . 10/16/2009
:O poor storm shadow! and just when everything was going right, too :(

well, you've certainly shocked me. as usual, bonus material is wondertasticful :D
cloud646 chapter 15 . 10/16/2009
lol at everyone always underestimating Stormy. Though I'm praying that that sudden pain at the end isn't the mindcontrol stuff that happened to him in canon, wouldn't be surprised if it is, makes sense afterall, either done by the joes with all that chemical injecting they did to him, or by the commander at somepoint. The first breadcrumb has finally been left by Stormy, hopefully Snake picks up on it, the "only need him alive for 2 more years" bit, but Snake so far hasn't been the most perceptive of people. Cant wait for the next chappy, really enjoying this fic, and as always, enjoy the extras :)
Asterisk78 chapter 14 . 10/9/2009
Ah, amazing tribute to the comics (this issue is one of my favorites). I loved your take on it; in light of the rest of the comic series, this makes a lot more sense. I also really enjoyed the back and forth. It was a great way to explain Tommy's background without having a huge monologue or something.

My only question - isn't Stalker's last name WilkiNson? You kept spelling it Wilkilson, and it looked a little odd to me.

~Asterisk*
willwrite4fics chapter 14 . 10/9/2009
It wasn't too long at all! The back and forth was so perfectly done, especially when it was related, i.e. the chopper/chopper noises. I feel bad for poor Storm Shadow with his all so excellant hearing, being subjected to bombs, choppers, guns... I hope Snake Eyes doesn't lop off his head though.

Most excellant chapter as always! And I'd review even without extra bonuses! But the bonuses are tre terrific!
cloud646 chapter 14 . 10/9/2009
finally, snake and storm are gona be forced to deal with eachother in a non-combat situation. I wonder if storm's hurt and pride will allow him to even tell snake ANY of the truth of things. Hope snake gives him the chance. Cant wait for the next update, love this fic.
Frankizzle chapter 14 . 10/9/2009
that flashback was TRUE GENIOUS! but where are the Joes, and where is Storm Shadow? are they at The Pit?

update soon! bonuses make my day :D
cloud646 chapter 13 . 10/5/2009
I feel so bad for Storm, and it doesn't even seem like Snake cares for anything other than killing Storm. Especially since the majority of the evidence that Storm killed soft master was conjecture, they didn't even try to get information from Storm, they were just content to label him the murderer. The bridges are definitely burnt, if they do reconcile at all, there's gota be a lot of work on Snake's part to make up for all the hell he's put Storm through. Please send the extra's I very much like this story and cant wait for the next update.
PhantomEmpress chapter 13 . 10/5/2009
Fantastic, it just keeps getting better!1 eep, can't wait for more! I like what you "changed", speeds up the action!
251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »