Reviews for Arashikage
Asterisk78 chapter 32 . 3/16/2010
Okay, in the interest of not giving away spoilers, I will say nothing except that I really enjoyed that chapter. And I'm excited for the next showdown between the Joes and Cobra: I've got a guess where the base is, and if I'm right, it means that we're in for a good battle scene.

alpha2nd2003 chapter 31 . 3/10/2010
Buh...Whuh? Aw man, poor Storm Shadow and stupid Zartan! Ah well, maybe there'll be good news for Tommy from now on? (haha, unlikely, but it's fine that way XD) ah, well, can't wait to see what happens next!
zenbon zakura chapter 31 . 3/6/2010
finally GI joe acted with a brain to get tommy outta there!

gah!

hurry update!
peppymint chapter 31 . 3/6/2010
i really hope tommy isn't dead. waking up in a hospital is fine. crosses fingers.
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 31 . 3/5/2010
Ye-ouch. Sword through the chest. OW. That would all kinds of suck.

(Heh. Cause' it's a sucking chest wound...it would suck...yeah, shutting up now. Sorry. Yes, I am a morbid person.)

And yeah. However reluctant he is to kill his brother, threaten Scarlett around Snake and you ARE getting stabbed. No way around it.

Random thought; sometime, I am going to write a fic where Storm and Snake DO get their hands on Zartan. It won't be pretty. Why mention it? Because I may now have to use a q-tip somewhere if you don't mind. I don't know what it says about me that I IMMEDIATELY started thinking of possible ways to kill someone with a q-tip when I read this. AND now I'm on the FBI watch list. Crap.

I am very much enjoying this fic. Waiting semi-patiently for an update.
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 31 . 3/5/2010
*GASP* ? Without a doubt, the worse cliffhanger ever! I'm so sad this fic is coming to an end...I hope you decide to write more Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow fics! :)
Linuxgirl chapter 31 . 3/4/2010
Your not killing Stormy here, are you? ARE YOU?

Otherwise, great chapter.

Zartan really is a sneaky bastard, getting Tommy to attack Scarlett. I wonder if that was to just get rid of him (my guess, as Stormy was very vocal about killing him no matter what he'll owe him) or because he figured it to be the only way to put him out of his misery (but somehow I doubt Zartan really knows what compassion is).

Love the part about freeing Billy. Good to see Stormy thinking ways at least around his conditioning. Will you ever explain why the Joes never attacked Springfield? I haven't been able to figure that out so far.

Please update soon (really soon). Don't leave us hanging with THAT cliffhanger.
cloud646 chapter 31 . 3/4/2010
i'm so glad that the story doesn't say "completed" in it...cause i think i'd have a heart attack, you simply cant kill stormy off like that, he deserves to at least be free for a day or so. Love this story and will be sad when its done. Look forward to the bonus.
Asterisk78 chapter 31 . 3/4/2010
Storm Shadow's back!...sort of. I liked how natural his thought process seemed - very stream of conscious-y. As usual, it was awesome!

~Asterisk*

P.S. Even though I'm excited to find out what the end will be, I'll admit that I'm sad to see this story end.
Booknerd101 chapter 31 . 3/4/2010
oohh i like it.

tho, it IS starting to drag a little... he remembers, forgets, mindless, remembers, toothpicks, forgets, mindless, remembers, Q-tips, billy, forgets... don't hate me for asking but where is this going?
willwrite4fics chapter 31 . 3/4/2010
O, such a great chapter! Billy in despair then rescued.. Storm going through cycle after cycle of being a slave to awakening again.. and finally Zartan sending him against Scarlett.. brilliant plan on Zartan's part too, kudos for that.

Poor StormShadow.. maybe he's gonna be rescued? Where's Lifeline at? He's good at fixing broken people! Can't wait for the next part! Son!
Psyk2 chapter 31 . 3/4/2010
Nice cliffhanger! Enjoying this story more and more.
Frankizzle chapter 31 . 3/4/2010
(Screaming)

(More screaming)

(Weeping)

(Dry sobs)

(Disbelieving silence)

(Anger)

(Bashing computer screen)

Wh... what? WHAT? Did you... did you just... kill... Tommy? I... I can't even review properly. I'm going to go cry again.
Frankizzle chapter 30 . 3/2/2010
Oh jeez, what happened to Billy? And isn't he about 15 or something? cause it kinda makes you wonder how the hec that could happen to a teenager. Maybe he'll be the key to helping Storm Shadow. And when I read about Tommy's total obedience to the Commander, part of me wants to fall about the floor laughing, part of me wants to cry, and part of me is itching to head on over to Springfield and get him back XD

The whole thing with Storm Shadow only being able to go through basic movements to attack Snake Eyes fits, but why is Billy back? And why haven't the Joes attacked Springfield yet? Does Billy not really know much about the base, or is it another reason? Loving the moments when he gets to gloat to the Commander, they're probably my favourite bits, when he isn't brainwashed. Snake Eyes had better save him, or maybe he can save himself...

Lots of questions, yes, but this story is far too interesting to not ask them.
Asterisk78 chapter 30 . 3/1/2010
Poor Billy...although I suppose it had to happen some time. I'll admit, I have a guess as to why he's shown up again, but it would really be cruel of me to accidentally spoil something in the reviews section. Ah well. Nice chapter, and I can't wait until next Friday!

251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »