Reviews for Arashikage
Booknerd101 chapter 30 . 2/27/2010
lol i bet the commander is really frustrated right now... but why do they keep trying? maybe i'm not fully understanding this but is he that important to them that they wipe his memory again.. and again.. and again?
zenbon zakura chapter 30 . 2/27/2010
what!

you cut off billys leg and sewed his eye shut!
Linuxgirl chapter 30 . 2/27/2010
Oh my, poor Stormy. At least he gets to gloat a little, when he's losing it enough to kill any Cobra in his way before getting hauled to Dr. Mindbender again.

I like Tommy's reflections about his battles with Snake Eyes. It fits that he's only able to attack with basic routines if they screw his brain up that much (actually without his "body memory" he wouldn't be able to attack at all, I guess). Good thing for Snake Eyes, so he doesn't have to hurt Tommy too bad to defeat him.

The scene with Billy really threw me for a loop there. Will you explain how he got to be in this situation and state in the next chapter? It will definitely be a hard awakening for Tommy next time, when he'll remember that scene.

Great chapter and please update soon.
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 30 . 2/26/2010
You know, I really, really hope that Snake gets him out of there, because I really, really feel sorry for him. Yeesh.

I'm enjoying this a lot. Storm Shadow is one of my favorite characters. Like you couldn't tell from my own stories. Yeah.

I really, really can see Tommy gloating about how many of the Commander's men he managed to kill, even while strapped into the Brainwave Scanner.
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 30 . 2/26/2010
Oh...wow. Poor Billy! I was rather shocked when they brought him in like that, but then I looked him up and discovered that really did happen in the comics...harsh stuff. :P

Nice chapter though!
cloud646 chapter 30 . 2/26/2010
OMG! you maimed billy! cry. Awesome update, though very sad for billy; i don't remember much about billy's character in canon, so not sure if the damage you've inflicted is canon or creative liscence. still love this story, and hoping; no PRAYING that things work out for stormy in the end, that someone frees him from his hell. Lookin forward to that bonus.
willwrite4fics chapter 30 . 2/26/2010
Again excellant. I like how very different the two stages of StormShadow are, with the mindless dog and the intelligent yet usually helpless ninja. Also loved how pleased he was that he murdered the whole planeload of crimson guards.. imagining them trying to get away while inside a enclosed place like a plane.. oh yes, bloodthirsty ninja uncontrolled.
peppymint chapter 29 . 2/23/2010
I wonder if they are recording these sessions. If Snake Eyes ever gets ahold of a copy he will be furious. Well, more furious.
Frankizzle chapter 29 . 2/20/2010
Oh dear, Storm Shadow's mind must be getting pretty screwed up now. At least it took him hardly any time to break free from the brainwashing, and then he went a bit ninja-psycho on the vipers :D

The scene between him and Zartan made me feel all warm inside, finally Tommy gets a bit of payback. Why was his Doctor so amazingly terrified of him? Was he scared he would break free of the brainwashing? And how will poor Storm Shadow manage to make himself go un-brainwashed without alerting anyone, especially with the chip? Things don't look too good. But heres hoping he'll be rescued...
cloud646 chapter 29 . 2/18/2010
cry, poor stormy. Well, at least the brainwashing isn't working so well anymore. Though, with Zartan sending soft master's ashes to snake-eyes, i can see at least one horrible scenario playing out; wouldn't be the first time stormy was blamed for one of his family's deaths. Just hope that they don't label him the murdering enemy again, and to not waste time and just try to rescue him already lol. As always, look forward to your bonus material.
Booknerd101 chapter 29 . 2/18/2010
xD this is amazing... i love you (lol the story i mean)
general zargon chapter 29 . 2/18/2010
Yay for Storm Shadow killing Vipers! Finally, helping the GI Joes, even if he didn't know he was doing it. :) I'm betting the voice in his head is the Soft Master trying to stop his nephew from being stupid from beyond the grave. _
alpha2nd2003 chapter 29 . 2/18/2010
*Cries for Storm Shadow* Geez, poor guy never cathces a break, but I suppose it's a good thing that he was able to break out of the brainwashing so quickly compared to the last time. Hope he figures out something soon!
Linuxgirl chapter 29 . 2/18/2010
Yay, update finally :-).

But boy, you do keep us hanging in there. That whole chapter is a cliffhanger ;-).

Poor Stormy really doesn't get a break. As hard as he's trying to find a way out of it, I wonder if the mindset can be reached by one individual alone if he's just desperate enough. They never made it really clear in the comics how Tommy broke the brainwashing, he just did someday. I'm very curious what you have planned here.

Just a side note, there are some little typos (I'm not a native speaker but those stood out to me).

"sense or right or wrong": you mean "sense of right or wrong"

"staring and listening at": "staring at and listening to" I think would be better

"I made my broken bone worst": "I made my broken bone worse" (I don't think the superlative degree is possible here)

Ok, I'll stop playing theacher now *g*.

Thanks for the cliffhanger and please update soon.
Asterisk78 chapter 29 . 2/17/2010
I'm glad the update is early, but it's so sad...especially how Tommy can't remember anything, even though his recall is usually so good. Also, I really liked the way you wrote Zartan. He's not all bad, but I still wouldn't call him good...it's all so intriguing.

Happy writing!