Reviews for Arashikage
willwrite4fics chapter 29 . 2/17/2010
OMG... poor StormShadow. Tommy is buried deep in his mind trying to help him break free, but all that's left on the outside is StormShadow. I'd totally stab the CobraCommander in his eyeball slowly.. it would take a full hour to finish sliding the blade into his brain.

His despair and the helpless confusion when he's transitioning from mindless dog to StormShadow is heart wrenching.

Excellant writing and looking forward to the next part for sure. Please let someone try to rescue him.
alpha2nd2003 chapter 28 . 2/7/2010
O_O No...and Tommy was just making progress D: And SOFT Master is dead too now? Oh man oh man, once Snake Eyes finds out what happened to them his is liable to be royally P*SSED Man, really looking forward to the next chapter!
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 28 . 2/6/2010
No! You are so, so cruel. :( You killed the Soft Master? Storm Shadow captured? About to be brainwashed again? :( I have to say, I was not expecting that ending at all. Before, I kept expecting Tommy to kill the Soft Master (and was relieved when he didn't), but this...

lol...But seriously, I have to admit, I like unpredictability in stories, and I'm still enjoying this story, even if you did kill off a character I really liked. :)

P.S. But did you really have to do it? :-\
Frankizzle chapter 28 . 2/6/2010

No! Where is COBRA taking him? Cause we need to go bust out our ninja ASAP... and the Soft Master is dead? I kept praying for some sort of rescue attempt, but none came :'(

(I'm so upset I can barely form a semi-coherent review)
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 27 . 2/6/2010
I just want to say, I really love the Soft Master. :) Great job on the dialogue! I like how you're interspersing action with it.
zenbon zakura chapter 28 . 2/5/2010

Booknerd101 chapter 28 . 2/5/2010
there are many, many, things i'd like to say right now, but i'd probably be banned from fanfiction for saying them. *throws blunt objects at computer* AH SO CLOSE SO CLOSE!
Asterisk78 chapter 28 . 2/5/2010
Aw, I was getting all attached to Soft Master...and now Tommy's going back to Cobra? It's depressing. It's terribly depressing. *pouts, even though it's canon-ish*

PhantomEmpress chapter 28 . 2/5/2010

WHY! Soft Master! no

I don't even have coherent ramblings for this cept' PLEASE UP DATE SOON! omg
willwrite4fics chapter 28 . 2/5/2010

Up and down.. elated because he finally has his memories back.. only to despair at the end that he is captured. I found myself trying to will the words to appear that rescue had arrived in some form.

Kudos for super exciting chapter that makes you squirm at the edge of your seat the whole read through.
general zargon chapter 28 . 2/5/2010
O_O How could you? All that work to get Storm Shadow away from Cobra and now he's captured again? Still, interesting plot device, and I hope you update soon!
cloud646 chapter 28 . 2/5/2010
OMG! Tommy just doesn't get a break does he, and now he's lost his other uncle just when he gets his memories back. Though, one thing I don't understand. This was a rather loud and public skirmish, wouldn't G.I. Joe have heard and responded to it? I mean, you'd think with that many aerial vehicles traveling together, they'd be spotted and reported. Just wondering if this battle isn't quite over yet, even if tommy is now sedated...and horribly grief stricken. As always, look forward to any bonus material, if there is any.
Linuxgirl chapter 28 . 2/5/2010
Wow, that was an intense chapter.

And even though I want to scream: "NO, not again." at you, it is a very logical sequel. And Tommy surrendering due to the Arashikage mindset commands is also a fitting consequence. The Soft master should have been more specific about survival, but I suppose getting attacked does prevent that.

I still hope Tommy will make it out of it. I really, really, really hope for a happy ending.

Great work, please update as soon as possible.
Booknerd101 chapter 27 . 1/31/2010
omg YES we're getting somewhere! why why why is he so stubborn? xD
zenbon zakura chapter 27 . 1/30/2010
he's coming back! tommy is comming back! his head is coming back!

its coming back!

hurry update!

hurry update! hurry update!
251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »