Reviews for Arashikage
Asterisk78 chapter 27 . 1/29/2010
I certainly wouldn't have complained about the chapter being doubled XD Although I understand the need for buffer, so I suppose I can't complain too much.

I loved the dialogue, although at first I thought it was the Blind Master, since the Soft Master is rather bus in the comics. However, I must say that I loved the dialogue, and that I'm on the edge of my seat for next week. Happy writing!

PhantomEmpress chapter 27 . 1/29/2010
yay! Soft Master! YAY
general zargon chapter 27 . 1/29/2010
So, does this mean that Billy found Snake Eyes pretty quickly? Is there going to be another Snake Eyes chapter soon (preferably one where he interacts with Billy)? Anyway, another great chapter, please keep up the great work! :)
Frankizzle chapter 27 . 1/29/2010
You're giving me a chapter that has awesome ninja-y-ness AND engaging dialogue at the same time? *swoons*

You write poor-confused-Storm-Shadow so well, I found myself getting pretty damn annoyed at him, but then I felt really sorry for him, what with his conflicted emotions and whatnot. Anyway, great chapter, and yes, your version of the SArashikage Mindset is alot alot alot better :)
cloud646 chapter 27 . 1/29/2010
Loved this chapter, seems that soft master is finally heeding his brother's last words; though i wonder if he will be able to win stormy over or will something interrupt his attempts to free stormy. As always, lookin forward to the bonus material.
Linuxgirl chapter 27 . 1/29/2010
*Sigh* Big, big thank you. This get's better and better.

You really have a knack for describing feelings. I had a whole movie running on in my head with your descriptions of the fight.

As logical as it is that the Soft Master knows all of Tommy's moves and can read him well, it would be more logical that he'd tire out quicker than Tommy, especially when he's talking all the time. And reflexes are getting slower with age. Tommy's confusion might well give him the edge to win in the short run, but in the long run?

Oh, heck with it, I love this chapter just the way it is, just got to nag a bit ;-).
willwrite4fics chapter 27 . 1/29/2010
dialogue with excellant battle scene AT THE SAME TIME! Very awesome. I like the drawn out story of what ACTUALLY has been happening as opposed to StormShadow's twisted up memories, and how conflicted he is, struggling to save himself from a horrible fate(that is ACTUALLY his salvation if he only knew!). It's like watching mental torture, but it really IS for his own good, because until they can break the brainwashing, he's lost.

Always awsome to read a new chapter, no problems for awkward breaks, sometimes you just have to do that.
willwrite4fics chapter 26 . 1/22/2010
Nice long chapter. I found the letter Billy left to be very believable, it's from a teen boy with a slightly skewed vision of the ninja clan, etc.. he doesn't have the inside info that StormShadow or SnakeEyes has.

The lessons, the nightmares, the introspective thoughts all flow very well, and are very beilevable. Can't wait for more.
Asterisk78 chapter 26 . 1/22/2010
I appreciated your explanation of the comment about the student ruining the teachers thing, because I interpreted it incorrectly. I thought that Tommy was such a trying student that he burned his teachers bad XD

Anyway, awesome chapter. I particularly enjoyed Storm Shadow's flashbacks, mostly because they really expose his character in an interesting way. And given the sort of cliff-hanger, I eagerly anticipate next week's chapter.

P.S. On the author's note at the bottom of the page...someone's pregnant? O.O Mpreg?
zenbon zakura chapter 26 . 1/22/2010

billy the teenage boy attempt at heroism

hurry update!

maybe billy gets himself into the cargo hold on an airplane going towards japan? lol

tommy doesnt know and goes to gi joe?

hurry update!
Booknerd101 chapter 26 . 1/22/2010
cloud646 chapter 26 . 1/22/2010
awesome chappy! I just KNEW that billy was gona be instrumental in bringing the old StormShadow back. Lets just hope he finds the RIGHT people before cobra finds him. As always, look forward to the bonus material.
PhantomEmpress chapter 26 . 1/22/2010
Oh this just keeps getting better. I love how billy IS his father's son; persistent, stubborn and a talker! ahhahaha

Great work, as always I'm happy to read a new chapter.
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 26 . 1/22/2010
I was glad to read Billy's letter. If he succeeds in his mission, it will be another step closer for Tommy to get it in his thick skull that G.I. Joe is the good side. :D Hopefully Billy will be able to avoid Tommy though...or will Tommy find him just as the Joes do? Can't wait to find out!
Psyk2 chapter 26 . 1/22/2010
Getting better with every chapter. Love the memory parts. Now get some sleep!
251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »