Reviews for Arashikage
Frankizzle chapter 26 . 1/22/2010
Hey, craziness or no craziness, sleep deprivation or no sleep deprivation, you still write awesome chapters, so just keep it up! Can't wait to see Storm Shadow's reaction to Billy leaving, his long-term reaction I mean, and what he'll do if he eventually finds him. Are you going to write Billy's travels as a chapter, or just leave it in Storm Shadow's POV and have it a mystery? I think I would prefer it kept in Storm Shadow's POV (what can I say, he's very cool) but whatever you want to do is fine :D Update soon!
Linuxgirl chapter 26 . 1/22/2010
Beautiful chapter again. Trying to think like Stormy seems to work with you.

Just a slight typo here I think: "teachers, most of whom have thought me" ... don't you mean "taught me"?

Love the way you show how torn Tommy is with those memories. And stubborn as he is in the comics he still tries to forget about them. Well written.

And I love the way you adapted Billy's letter to Stormy on his leaving to your story, so that instead of going to confront his father he's now trying to find help for Tommy. Great work.

Please update soon, can't wait for the next chapter.
zenbon zakura chapter 25 . 1/18/2010
i would be interested in snake eyes pt of view!

and has snake eyes found tommy and billy's hideout yet! and jsut taken note of it!

hurry update!
alpha2nd2003 chapter 25 . 1/16/2010
Aw, I love how you make Tommy such a good teacher (just like in the comics when he trained Tj'bang, or whatever his name was, and Nunchuck, and Billy) Feel a bit sorry for him for being so stubborn about this "Order" business. Anyways, looking forward to the next chapter!

P.S. Would totally LOVE a Snake-Eyes POV version of this :)
Booknerd101 chapter 25 . 1/15/2010
storm shadow is so stubborn
Faye Kinitt chapter 25 . 1/15/2010
hi. sorry i havent reviewed in so long. im still really enjoying this fic and i love the billy is in it. he is a gret character and really isnt seen enough in fics.
Asterisk78 chapter 25 . 1/15/2010
Ha, the blind chess. I loved that part...as usual, your update has brightened my Friday. I really felt that I could feel Storm Shadow's frustration when he was talking to Billy about the Order, and it drove me nuts. Of course, that's a good thing, but it doesn't make waiting for an update any more bearable.

~Asterisk*
willwrite4fics chapter 25 . 1/15/2010
Very excellant with the back and forth ebtween Billy and Tommy. Billy as a teen would not be able to come up with super complex smooth arguments, but he's intelligent enough to give out plausible arguments, and you capture that perfectly. Tommy has layers of memories and blocks in his mind that are starting to crumble apart, and it has to be confusing and frustrating to him, also protreyed very well.

I agree, wooden swords to practice with, even saying they're practicing such moves within 6 weeks is pushing credibility somewhat, so using real swords would just be ludicris.

Very much enjoyable. Another POV might be neat to see, but the story itself is running so well, it's not something that it "needs". So whatever you decide as the author sits well with me! Writing a secondary line with SnakeEyes's POV after this story would be a kind of neat thing, but the story runs so well that it would almost seem distracting.

Whatever you write, I look forward to reading.
general zargon chapter 25 . 1/15/2010
Darn! *snaps fingers* and here I was hoping that Storm Shadow would finally come to his senses. I can't wait for the next chapter! :) I would be interested in seeing some events from Snake Eyes' point of view. _ Anyway, please keep up the great work and update soon!
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 25 . 1/15/2010
*bangs head against wall* Tommy, Tommy, Tommy...I supposed it is going to take a lot longer before he realizes Cobra is evil, although I have to admit, that's understandable. At least Billy has a good head on his shoulders! I think he will do Tommy quite a bit of good. :)
cloud646 chapter 25 . 1/15/2010
Lol, I love Tommy's frustration, especially when he's arguing for a false truth. Cant wait for some more Snake-eyes, stormshadow interaction. My vote is a big "HELL YEAH!" to the Snake-eyes' PoV story. And as always, look forward to your bonus material.
Frankizzle chapter 25 . 1/15/2010
Ooh, students like Tommy ruin their teachers? Interesting...

Completely loved it, but when it said 'I let him to it, content that...' I think it should be 'leave him to it' :) and YES you should! That would be rather awesome, no matter how slow! :)
Linuxgirl chapter 25 . 1/15/2010
Thank for the fast update.

I agree with you, training would be wise first with wooden swords ;-). I think in the comics this scene is after quite some month if not over a year or more of training. Oh well, time in comics is really weird sometimes ;-).

Love the interaction between Billy and Tommy again. Their "fights" are very nicely done. I'm glad you still have Billy act like a Teenager, he was a little too mature for my taste in the comics in too little time.

But what do you mean with the flashback "students like Tommy ruin their teachers"? I'm afraid, I just don't get it, sorry.

Please update soon.
zenbon zakura chapter 24 . 1/9/2010
lol tommy

lololol tommy

anyway

apprentice?

what is his code name?

and how about for the next scene... billy tries to trow a throwing start and ends up getting cuts on all fingers...

um or some campers stumbble upon them

oh oh oh!

a bear! nd a dear! and a Squirl and a racon!

they have chips riht! they gie to squrile!

raccon come along then a deer

then a bear! lol

maybe not

anyway

hm stromshadow gets a seizure from a memory flash back!

oh!

your killing me here!

hurry update!

love your stories!
Booknerd101 chapter 24 . 1/8/2010
lactose-intolerant ninjas, cool! But I can't help wondering where all this is going... when will he figure out his "false" memories are the only true ones? it's killingg me
251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »