Reviews for Fish Paste
feedthegrimmjows chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Oh, this was marvelous. I love the amazingness that is this pair. Great job!
Ramen-Hime chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Love Kisame SO much in this. TT I think you got Karin perfectly. ;D
Bladre MKT chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
that was some weirdly crazy good stuff! XD i can see something coming put of this XD!
Tigers and Dragons chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Absolutely brilliant! It was so funny, I loved it :D
insomaniac1 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
"I didn't overdo anything," he grunted. "Your voice is what's giving me this headache."

Funny stuff. :)
Harlequin de Rustre chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Hoh mah gawd; Dat's teh funneh-est shee-at evar. The part about Kisame's plead to heaven (particularly concerning his thighs) killed me.

Seriously, dude, that was awesome. I'd love to see this continued, and live in hope that it will...
The Flying Lion chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
wow this was really good!
Ataokoloinona chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
From your profile I'm guessing that you may not even be lurking, which is the reason why I haven't written a review until now. But this story is just all kinds of awesome and maybe one day you will look back on this and smile, gratuitously of course, because really, that's just what reviews do nowadays lol. Anyway, back on topic. I always like Karin, and it honestly surprised me to see all the hate she got. Really confused me, because really the girl's got balls. So when I read this story I laughed like... something very laugh worthy. Characterization for the most part is pretty much a matter of opinion but I honestly thing that not even Kishi would have issues with this story. It's funny, it's snarky and it takes a realistic look at relationships as they are for a lot of people. Like an apartment... with new hardwood floors lol. I applaud you for taking a seriously unpopular character and making a totally badass story. So the only thing left for me to say is... would you like a piece of bread? Because this is some seriously good bread here, you have a fifty/fifty chance of actually enjoying it. Lol. When you come back I hope I realize it haha.
hearts and stars chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
i love your stories. ALOT

they are written so well, and continue to crack me up.
DeidaraIsGod chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Hilarious! I loved the humor! Karin and kisame have good personality chemistry. great work. _
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Haha... gave me a good laugh!
1234 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
this was a fun read. really cute ;]
Chelsea-san chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
This insane plz plz
blackrosevirus chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Haha funny stuff. Good story.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Ha ha, I love this fanfic. It's very very very good for a crack pair. I like reading those. Thanks.