Reviews for Lost And Found
venusgirl chapter 7 . 8/11/2003
yay sequel! hehe, i can't wait to read it_that was a really good story sad though...*sniff sniff* lol well, i'm gonna go c if there's a sequel_

translucence chapter 7 . 11/3/2002
Okay, where's the sequel? Hm? I don't see it? ;-; ~cries~ You said you'd write a sequel... I want a sequel!
Ranko Tenou chapter 7 . 9/20/2002
Come on, come on, come on. I want a sequel, I want a sequel! Okay. *starts crying* Just give me my sequel.
dragon chapter 7 . 7/24/2002
that was really good! i recognize where you got the ideas for it and i commend you on them! it was a great story, but there had BETTER be a sequel! we cant have michiru living with haruka for too long! please continue writing, that was an amazing story and i really want to read more from you!

Riva van Dyk chapter 7 . 5/26/2002
You know, this was like one of the first stories I read by you ... and I can't believe I never left a review! I've read it about a million times ... .
duathkaimelar chapter 7 . 4/27/2002
Yet another cute fic. I liked it a lot! You just can't write bad fics can you? *waves flag* Cloud van Dyk forever!
Ariel chapter 7 . 4/16/2002
Oh, that was so way cool! I love how that turned out. Keep writing!
Nardaviel chapter 7 . 3/18/2002
Poor Haruka! That's so sad! I love it! Why doesn't anything in your fanfics ever happen to Michiru? It's always Haruka! Don't you ever get tired of that? But hey, it's still a really great story!
Kitty Calnan chapter 7 . 1/26/2002
That sequal better come soon! *shakes fist*

I wish my ideas were as good as that... *weep*
Sailor MariMistyLazy 2 login chapter 7 . 1/11/2002
Jewel of the Twilight chapter 7 . 1/10/2002
That was the coolest story of ALL TIME!
Jewel of the Twilight chapter 6 . 1/10/2002
::can't talk, or type cause she isn't breathing::
sara chapter 4 . 1/10/2002
enjoyed story, loved the dedication i know the feeling
Fuseki chapter 7 . 1/10/2002
Oh my...that certaintly was different...We need that sequel!
NyxGirl Kat chapter 7 . 1/9/2002
Yeay! There will be a sequel! Wonderful story, Cloud! Also, your other one - fan- is interesting too! Keep up the good work!