BlueEyedAuthor chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
sounds a lot like mac! one of my friends actually asked me if he was with stella, proof that they should be together!
mischief-maker1 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Wow! How great it is to see you back! An excellent start! So...who is it? Not this, I believe this is to be Mac. It's not Donny or Danny. What I mean is, who is getting the ax on CSI:NY this season finale? Have you heard? I've not been able to find out, though, I'm not very proficient with the internet spoilers. Can you tell me what you think/have heard? I'd love it!

I'm glad you're back. Leather is still, though it's disturbing, one of my alltime FAVORITE ff's!

Can't wait to see what's next!
afrozenheart412 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Mac is the perfect person to have this discussion with himself on weapons. But you could feel his pain on his knoweledge that he has done what was necessary to save lives including his own. Claire's voice at the end though, on how she loved the color of his eyes, was so sad. Don't worry a lot of us are ticked off by what is coming, I'm still hoping it is a false rumor.
LyzabethSay chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Woot glad to have you and your muse back... you have been sorely missed! Interesting start. Meaningful and touching too D Nice.
The Little Corinthian chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Aw. Poor Mac. (It's Mac, right? I'm going to feel like an idiot if it's not. I'm sure it's Mac. ...right? :0P) Interesting idea. I'm looking forward to more!

I hope you and your muse find some inspiration soon! Although now I'm worried- what rumors?

Anyway. Great job, as usual! :0)
mbnola chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Wow, it certainly sounds like you have had a lot going on. I have to be honest that I haven't even finished "Leather" because reading it took so much out of me! But I am loving this so far and can't wait to see more drabbles. Hope all your changes have been good!