Reviews for That Which We Often Fear
alex chapter 1 . 3/24
I hhave not been attacked physically for my sexual orientation, however, i am, even now, shunned for it. In my opinion, everyone should be ent itled to their own opinion, regardless if someone is right or wrong by your definition of such things, and i live in alabama, where such things are evil and unforgivable. Half of my family cant look at me, and i will probably never reconcile with them, and it hurts, however, i keep my head held high, because i stood for what i believe in. I may be shunned, but i am still me, and i hope you will stay you, and stand strong, for change is coming, and whether it is good or bad depends on how many stand up for ourselves. Dont give up hope for one momemt, and gibe hope to others. That is all.
VKMP chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Bastards hurting Jazz. Reguardless of anyones feelings on the subject hurting others is much worse no matter how you look at it.
"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?" Matthew 7:3
YAY for quotes on hypocrisy!
DreamWeaveBeliever chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Poor Jazz hate is such a vile bitter thing
MoonWallker chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Beautiful...
Daklog73 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
That was both sad and beautiful. I despise people who think that way. I agree love is love no matter the form.

Thanks for the story, I loved it.
Byrnstar chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Ironic that the b*stards quote the Bible when Jazz is older than the religions that draw from it, no?

There aren't many fics touching on the hate/religous theme, but this is a good one. Jazz' bewilderment just underlies the cruelty of his attackers, and paired with his concern for his friends more than himself shows who's the better soul here.

And thank (congratulate!) your friends for me. Not enough have the courage to live as they wish and love as they should. The world will be a far better place when we all do.
Ninjagirl93 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
wow! i really love this story. i'm with u,you should love who you want same sex or not!
Puffi The Insane chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
This is awesome.

Ironically, the number of biblical admonitions against homosexual behavior 6. The number of biblical admonitions against heterosexual behavior 385.

It's not that God doesn't love straight people, it's just that they need more supervision.
Captain Plunder chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Wait, humans manage to viciously wound a robot six times their size, with bulletproof metal plating, because they put tyre spikes down _when Jazz can transform and walk_?
AutobotV chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Primus I hate people like that! If a man loves another man then so be it I have no issues with it! I'm sorry to hear about your friends BTW but I really did enjoy this fic...reminds me about all the close minded people in the world...
ShadowRhythm chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I totally agree with you and wish more people shared this opinion. Too many people have suffered because people fear what they don't understand and they hate what they fear. Thank you for writing this, it was inspiring and hopefully it will open others' eyes.
Mirage Shinkiro chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Within the context of your story, the men's actions are highly ironic given they're attacking robots who don't even have sex organs. Then again, hatemongers never do make sense. It sickens me to hear stories about people using the Bible to "justify" hate crimes or to see such people claim they're Christian. As a Christian myself, it turns my stomach to know how many people misunderstand the basic tenets of the religion they claim to follow: love, compassion, and grace. All I can do is be the one who does not hate and refuse to be friends with those who do act so hatefully. But anyway, I really feel the pain of your story, and I think you portrayed that pain well.