Reviews for Drusilla's Roses
misuky7 chapter 1 . 4/18
The formatting on this needs a lot of work. I had much trouble reading it because of all the breaks in the lines. But other than that I thought it was a beautiful story. I really enjoyed it. :3
Tarix chapter 1 . 4/12
Text formatting was a bit annoying, but wow, the story itself was really, really good. Very interesting story.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Cute and smart, maybe a little to sweet at times but in general really good.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
This is utterly beautiful and touching. As someone who's written a Dru story where she gets her soul back, finds love and finds sanity, I have longed for such stories. This is the first one that came close to satisfying that longing. I love that she helped heal both Xander and Buffy - the two most wounded people after the fall of Sunnydale.

Blue
aka DeepBlueJoy from tthfanfic.

My story is called How Drusilla Got Her Soul Back, and it is on Twisting the Hellmouth. Sorry I can't list the URL, I think my author page URL is listed in my fanfic profile, however.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Well, may I say this was a really sweet fic in the end, and something to see Drusilla, one of my fav Buffy characters, get some redemption, as well as the idea of Xander being able to be with his Mummy and her with her Kitten, just really sweet, and had me read it more than once today. Well done!
Relim chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Ok, I love the premise behind this, I really do, but your form needs work. To be fair though it's mostly just how the spacing and individual lines appeared on the page. Many of the ideas that you have in here are pretty well thought out though, sadly, this doesn't matter for much if your execution is off when you're actually presenting the material. I'm sorry if this isn't the type of thing you particularly want to hear. Like I said though, really good premise. Not to mention I like the general characterization.

All the best,
Relim
fullhans1 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Very good story.
Egrim chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Nice to see a good x/dru story. Haven't seen many of those.
UnseenTraveler chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
A great and moving story. Keep up the great work.
Kellogz chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
This was one of the few X/Dru stories I've read. I prefer epic length stories and there really aren't any I've found with this pairing all and all it was a great read so if you have a sequel i would defiantly read it
Darkcloud02 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
i have to say, i really enjoyed this piece. Im a fan of Xander/Dru pairings, so very few of them. If there is a sequel, then please, by all means, post! Though they may not put reviews, im betting your fic gets a great many hits. It was well written, (aside from grammatical errors) it was interesting, and it even brought a smile to my face as i read it. So, kudos on a job well done, an as i said, if there is a sequel, well, im all for it.
lordamnesia chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
This is a very touching story! I enjoyed reading it, especially with all the realism and thought you put into it. I can see this happening very easily, especially with how the line between friend and foe blurred in BtVS. Great job!
DanielHimura chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Great story, very well written, perfectly explained characters, motivations.

The end was good too, not much of a happy ending, but the only true one that could have been made.

Well, i am fairly happy with the story anyway.

Hope to see more from you.