Reviews for Muscle Memory
Rem chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
It seems like a very good story, that & I like Szayel but I can't read stories from a females POV since I'm a guy, it does become awkward.
SuperYuuki chapter 19 . 4/21/2013
Re-reading this fic for the 50th time, I realized I have the volumes of manga (minus vol 31, which sucks because that's most of the battle.
I still can't get over the fact that the Szayel battle spans two seasons of the anime. However, it's also the most dynamic of any anime battle I've ever seen, so... Yeah.
deideiblueeyez chapter 9 . 2/24/2013
I love this fanfic's dry and twisted sense of humor, the sarcasm, etc.
deideiblueeyez chapter 8 . 2/24/2013
Guess whaaat? I discovered how to say Szayel's name properly! I was saying it in a way that would make it rhyme with hazel.. Sayzel..yeah Im a bit dyslexic when it comes to pronouncing weird ass names like his. And I love clapping games! I havent played "Concentration" since 7th grade...sigh, good times.
deideiblueeyez chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
Hilarious! "WHAT DOES IT DO?!" reminds me of Nick Cage's memetic "How'd it get burned, HOWD IT GET BURNED!?"
deideiblueeyez chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This is good! I like it. Im not a Bleach fan, but for some reason Im reading the franchise's fanfiction. I guess it's because I like the characters, especially any villain that's part of an organization or group...so the "trees" not the "forest". Plus I like evil doctirs, like Muraki from Descendants of Darkness, Kabuto and Orochimaru from Naruto..it doesnt mean that I condone "medical torture" but their sick minds fascinate me..

Anyway, Im liking this OC of yours. The intro was very intriguing as well, when describing "warmth", though I must admit I was confused when it came to describing the place she was being kept, but thats probably because Ive never seen Szayel's lab before. God I feel like such a noob LOL
Shroud of Day chapter 51 . 12/7/2012
I loved this story and I am very hard to person please when it comes to fan-fiction. Your character was amazing albeit mary sue at times but still great. The story...wow! Loved it. I simply loved it.
Guest chapter 51 . 11/27/2012
I just read the whole story and I have to say it was amazing! :D
It was probably one of the best fanfics I've ever read! Your writing was so smooth and nice,and even thoug hthe protagonist is an outside character,I loved it! Aporro for president!
The way you've managed to keep Szayel in character is very nice as well..
What I really have to give you credit for too,is during the battle with Renji,Ishida,Mayuri etc how you made them switch places and all,and playing with the dialogues.. Man,there are so many things I'd like to point out,all of them positive ones,but the list would never end!
Long story short, well done,well writen and thanks for providing us with such good material!
Right now I'm storming out to check out your other stories! :)
Szayel's Angel chapter 51 . 11/1/2012
Loved it. This is one of the best bleach Fics I've read.
Szayel's Angel chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
This is scarily like my fanta- errr I mean my dream. Getting attacked by Nnoitra. Check! Waking up in Szayels lab. Check! DAMMIT STOP GOING IN MY MIND. I'll review the chapters that are like my dream or chaoters I live
chocolate lover chapter 36 . 9/9/2012
I never did like Cirucci. I don't even think i spelled her name right.

...
STARK FTW
Khorale chapter 51 . 7/16/2012
A story with an actually decent OC? Congrats!
XDARKERXDESIREX chapter 51 . 6/24/2012
I'm usually not a fan of OCs but your story & Apporo captivated me so much that i read all 51 chapters in one sitting 0_0 each & every chapter was so engaging & imagining Sayzel fall for a female version of himself? *swoon* the first part of the last chapter almost stopped my heart but by the end i was in complete moe mode :)
XjoegflynnX chapter 51 . 4/10/2012
I thought the end was Funny but sweet and also satisfying great story it deserves at least a thousand reviews
Frostfire613 chapter 51 . 10/25/2011
lol good story, the ending was funny :)