Reviews for Stable Boy and the Evil Overlord
taylovesbevin chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
i LOVED it! But (sorry if this is annoying...) why was Leo not worried about what he did 2 Raph? I mean he REALLY did hurt him! Not pretend. So since Leo is a big brother and always trying 2 protect them, why was he not worried or sorry?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
cute story I liked it. :-)
Pandas01 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Hahah this was so cute!3
changeofheart505 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Kura: KAWAII!
Sakura: This was amusingly funny.
AJB66613 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
SO CUTE! Ah! I got a cavity it was so sweet! XD
GirlforGod99 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I loved this so much. I want to play too.
LyssieB chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I'm not ashamed to say that this fic made me let out a girly high-pitched squee due to utter adorableness, and Donnie makes a great evil mastermind :)
Yokai Hebitori chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Aw...this was very adorable.

Keep Up The Good Work!

Yokai :)
nim draug chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
awwww very cute :) loved this x
timetoflo chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
duuude this story was adorable as hell! :D
TFAMisu at devianART chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
SO GOOD!

X3 Love it so much
LawlietLight7 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
That was so adorable and amusing. Keep up the great work!
XxNarutoGurlxX chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
aw that was so cute! X3 I loved how Leo got jealous over the fact that Mikey might like DOnnie more. That was adorable! X3 Raphie and Donnie, they are so adorable together! :3 I love the whole series of Leave it to Raphie and Vindicated! :D I can't wait to read more from you! 3

-Rachi-chan :3
Freak-who-is-freakishly-freaky chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
OMG this is THE MOST ADORABLE thing I've EVER READ! I love it! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Must I say more? Actually, yeah:

Imaginary friend! Mythical creature! Not being scared of the dark anymore! Basically, a being that can change its shape and was so sneaky (or whatever) that only one turtle at a time could see him/her. Thus, they thought that they had imaginary friends. Go wild. You're welcome. If my plot bunnies aren't making sense, just give me a bell, ok? :D
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
lol too cute! _ love the mushy stuff.