Reviews for It's All About Price
meangirl8 chapter 14 . 6/19/2014
OMG THIS STORY WAS AWESOME I LOVED IT.
frenchgirl chapter 14 . 5/13/2012
your fic is so sweat
Rogues14 chapter 14 . 4/10/2012
This has got to be one of the very best stories I've read. It was beautifully written and I loved all the humor in it! I wish the movie went like that xD Keep on writing :)
DarkFireAngel00 chapter 14 . 5/11/2011
Awww that was so cute! I loved it! :)
j12sk3 chapter 14 . 4/19/2011
That was the cutest damn story I've ever read ;)
jmllei chapter 14 . 2/11/2011
awww i love this story you should make an epilogue. OOO and maybe a story from the beginning you know from when they first meet to their first date and how they fall in love u now a story like that. i would totally love that. anyway i love this story you and amazing writer. Thx so much
pnkprincess01 chapter 14 . 12/29/2010
BEST. STORY. EVER.

I'm pretty speechless right now actually. That was just too amazing for words. I LOVED it, I absolutely loveeeed it :)

I wish we could see the wedding and the honeymoon ;)maybe as a possible one shot?

Anyways thank you for writing this story. You are a truely gifted writer :)
brittbug chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
Now I love this story too. You are awesome!
midnightsun121 chapter 14 . 11/28/2010
Ah. May. Zing. Had tears in my eyes.
morbidpricess666 chapter 15 . 8/9/2010
I loved this story!
Emzy2k11 chapter 14 . 7/20/2010
awww i love it what an amazing ending ive loved this story from the beginning you are an amazing writer and i cant wait to read more of your storys so please continue writing :)
powergirl24 chapter 14 . 7/18/2010
you should definitely do a epilogue.
XxSadFacexX chapter 14 . 7/18/2010
i love it..needs an epilogue89,klio
FallenAngelBrokenWingsX chapter 14 . 7/14/2010
aww so cute . Is there going to be a sequel ?
Sharpie-Marker1101 chapter 14 . 7/10/2010
This was the best story ever! The ending was so cute. It was way better than the movie itself. I think u should do an epilogue, just to show us what happen in the furture. Cant wait to read your next story! _