Reviews for Blue Plate Special
sylia91 chapter 9 . 4/20/2009
Would think John has no leg to stand on with any reprimand since he basically offered Dean up by sending him off at just 20 yoa on a hunt without checking the facts.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 9 . 4/20/2009
These are all well written chapters. Very intriguing story! Good job.
Ciya chapter 9 . 4/20/2009
Grady Connor is technically human - he kinda lost the right to call himself one when he started feeding people to his daughter.
Twinchy chapter 9 . 4/20/2009
The poor boy is still nursing his busted ankle after two weeks... that's got to be killing him being stuck with John when he won't tell the truth about what happened back there.

Yet, I'd say Daddy Winchester might suspect something's not as it should be (just like Sammy obviously does) by Dean's behaviour. John is nothing if not a marvelous observer and he kind of looks into the hearts of people.

Gorgeous story in nine acts and very tensely written, silver.
Twinchy chapter 8 . 4/20/2009
No matter how much Dean is right about his decision, it still has to bug him immsensely. Although it was surely no wise idea of Grady's to practically laugh in his face...

Knowing the old man, he should have been aware of how dangerous that was.
Twinchy chapter 7 . 4/20/2009
Ha, looks like someone got a surpise as well. :-p
Twinchy chapter 6 . 4/20/2009
Can I add another "Gah, no!"?

Daddy Winchester should really hurry and double-time it to come to his boy's rescue. Unless Dean is faking, but that'd be one hell of a stunt right now - and also a hard fight, I guess.
Twinchy chapter 5 . 4/20/2009
Oh no! *starts freaking out*
Twinchy chapter 4 . 4/20/2009
Nasty thing to do, hitting Dean for his cursing. IMHO he's got the right to. He's going to be fodder in a couple of moments, so give the guy a break...

Just one minor thing, silver. How is Grady able to "hold[s] Dean tight by the collar" if he's wearing but his jeans?
Twinchy chapter 3 . 4/20/2009
Argh
Twinchy chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
What a rude awakening, especially since the assualt must have come completely out of the blue for Dean.

Plus, I bet Grady got to call himself a friend of John's the final time. I so don't want to be in his shoes once Daddy Winchester finds out about this.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Oh-oh, somehow the first chapter rang a warming bell already. Too bad that Dean has to go on the hunt without his little brother.
Nyx Wings chapter 9 . 4/20/2009
Perfect series of drabbles. Delightfully creepy, and I love Dean here (I love your Deans in general. XP) Definitely something he'd do.
Linnie McCary chapter 9 . 4/20/2009
Really glad you took this approach with a fun, multi-purpose word. Great job, all around!
CyanideDreams610 chapter 9 . 4/20/2009
It's pretty good, I enjoyed it!
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »