Reviews for Blood Brothers
SpiritFighter208 chapter 9 . 9/18
PLZ CONTINUE!
jisko2ijsko chapter 9 . 3/22/2014
... that was the last one? really D:
jisko2ijsko chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
bee doesn't have a lot of luck
Autogirl chapter 9 . 4/25/2012
I had forgotten to comment on the other chapters so I might as well get started on this off,yay Cliffjumper got his arm poor cliff can't seem to get a break.I wonder if Bumblebee would snap in later chapters,'cause if that was me I would've attacked Cliff a second time,and not because of some virus great job,once again!You got me on the edge waiting to read what happens next.
Autogirl chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
Oh No!Poor Bumblebee!I wonder if Skywarp is gonna try to kill him or capture him for job once 've got me on the edge of my seat.
Autogirl chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
Another great them Bumblebee having to deal with Cliffjumper's anger of having to look out for wow,Decepicons attacking!Finally some more action!Looking forward to the next chapter.
Autogirl chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Nice story so far!Surprisingly no really must have taken time to edit your job,my friend!I love Bumblebee, and Cliffjumper is another one of my favorites,but he sometimes misjudges too ,wonder what he has to blame Bumblebee for to the second chapter!
kcrb0202 chapter 9 . 2/24/2012
I hope you updat soon I love this story so far
DemonSurfer chapter 9 . 1/28/2012
Aww... it's a bit depressing that this fic hasn't updated in so long. I assume that you've lost the finished chapters?
Bumblebee fan chapter 9 . 7/30/2011
This is a great story! I hope you'll update this again soon!
The Awesome March Hare chapter 9 . 2/18/2011
cool.
Kio 'Key-Oh chapter 9 . 5/29/2010
Hey good luck with your finals and thanks for the chapter. I love this story.
ponygirl-loves-mcqueen chapter 9 . 5/29/2010
aww, poor Bee! Cliffy don't be such a meany XP Great chappy :)
DreamStoryWeaver chapter 9 . 5/29/2010
Poor Bee... Cliffjumper can be so mean!
flamingmarsh chapter 9 . 5/29/2010
you updated, cool!

Cliffjumper needs to be nice and not rude!

and Bee needs to stand up for himself. Why doesn't he?
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »