Reviews for Shattered
aezsem chapter 28 . 7/25
This is a beautiful story. Thanks k you so much for your contribution! You're an amazing author!
Etta.Ju chapter 28 . 5/28
I wish you inspiration and spare time to continue this amazing story!
Taurus Ara Black chapter 1 . 4/29
More please
TMI Fairy chapter 28 . 4/26
A very enjoyable read!
Borys
Isabel3710 chapter 28 . 4/1
Please update soon I'm loving this
Isabel3710 chapter 9 . 3/29
Loving this so far!
love this story, especially the latter part. the relationship between anakin & luke is so well written! Pleassssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee UPDATE SOON!
A Quantity of Eggs chapter 28 . 1/17
This is fantastic - I don't know if it'll ever be continued, but know that what you've written here has been great fun!
Audoo chapter 28 . 1/17
Oh keep going! I love this story!
Anon chapter 28 . 1/15
This is amazing. I stayed awake till 6 am reading this haha. Such a unique and interesting plot. I don't think i can describe in words how much I love this.
Captain Tea chapter 28 . 1/9
Is there any hope of another new years resolution, perhaps? Most excellent story, I have read it twice now. Hoping to see Luke and Ani sit down and have a proper talk about the future soon. Preferably without Anakin rushing out and disappearing to angst. Perhaps Padme will learn about Luke during the dinner? We can hope :)
Necrow0lf chapter 28 . 12/18/2017
You have an incredible story. My only gripe is you took a bit too long in the beginning chapters to actually get to the past. Your characterization of Luke was also great in the beginning but as you soon as you get to the past he does a complete 180 in mannerisms. Still, was an enjoyable read and would look forward to more. Hopefully you don't make Luke useless. It's incredibly hard to find actual luke centric fics.
fandora chapter 27 . 12/14/2017
Any chance of an update?
JakeNicolasHandsome chapter 28 . 11/5/2017
More pls. Maybe some ahsoka too?
Leopardheart44 chapter 28 . 9/20/2017
Good story! I love reading Luke and Anakin's interactions with each other. It will also be interesting to see what the Jedi council will do next. Keep up the good work :)