Reviews for Love and Luck
poetif chapter 3 . 12/5/2015
It's hard for me to believe that as beautiful as this story rounded out, that I've never reviewed it. It's been on my favorite's list for months. Ah well. It's great. In character characters. Good back story, description of those psychopaths on point as well as they visceral reaction to what happened to them. All in all, I loved it of course.
ItsALifesJourney chapter 3 . 10/15/2015
Love this. "Remind me in the morning that I want to kiss you."

;) ;)

Perfect little ficlet. x
JETHROluvsTONY chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
klaine.destial.caryl.OE chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
awwwwwwww! this was cute, but upsetting. oh Elliot u do love her.
Bonnjy chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
Beautifully written, FULL of suspense, fast moving, graphic verbal portrait of emotions, WHAT a read..

If you are Not a writer in RL you should be!

Thanks Again. And Again. And once more.(there were 3 chapters)
ladystabler chapter 3 . 3/28/2011
I've taken to reading your old stories while you're away, cause I'm slowly becoming your biggest fan P This story is one of my new favorites- I absolutely love Olivia's backstory in the first chapter ) So glad I found this story!
jazz luvs svu chapter 3 . 5/27/2010
omg this is a great story when my wifi wentmoutim like noooooooooo I want to read the next chapter why tease me god why LOL but honestly you should considerbeing a writer you write lots of great stuff and m French friend Kitty says oui oui you should continue LOL
GoodCopLovesBadCop chapter 3 . 4/27/2010
um sequel? haha...i loved this! very well done! bravo!
carry-on-my-darling-watson chapter 3 . 2/5/2010
i seriously cried when i read elliot getting pummeled. poor baby! but i love your e/o spirit and details! LOVE it! *hugs*
EO4eva911 chapter 3 . 12/15/2009
Love it continue plz
Katie Linton KFC Tasmania chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
A wonderful story and a pleasure to read.

The exposition of Olivia's background was relevant to the story, as was how she could gauge Elliot's moods. That the characters have faults and histories was something that we could all relate to and that made them believable and allowed us to empathise with them more.

Your description of Bad Ass surprised me! Which was a good hook. I found him creepy, if not a little amusing at first. I thought he was mostly full of hot air until Elliot and Olivia stepped out that door

You weren't afraid to shy away from the details of the attack and that really had me worried for Olivia and Elliot. Uncertainty and fear kept me glued to the story. Elliot wasn't the perfect guy fighting his way to glory for the damsel in distress (though he wanted to be) and Olivia wasn't the Mary Sue ready to take on all of the attackers. What I mean is, that you kept it grounded in reality and made it believable and that's a credit to you. Some writers are so keen to get to the romantic bits that they forget how the situation the characters are in is supposed to support and drive the plot, and how anticipation heightens dramatic tension and gives more weight and meaning to those parts when they finally arrive.

And finally, your finale. Elliot's obvious guilt, Olivia's initial misunderstanding of it, and finally Elliot's breakdown made my heart break. I think you chose the perfect way to end the evening's events. Beautifully done.
Prairie24 chapter 3 . 8/1/2009
Awesome job! Loved it.
JLo10131121 chapter 3 . 5/1/2009
Nice story. Them revealing their feelings but not all the mushy stuff I've found on this site. It's very true to the series.
NoLove-wo-EO chapter 3 . 4/30/2009
That was so cute! For a second i thought that elliot was going to be a jerk to her when they were on the couch but im so glad he wasnt! Great job!
Sweeite8188 chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Omg! This was so good I read it before and I had to come back review! Plz continue.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »