Reviews for Raiðo
B. and the Jetts chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Oo-kay...

Just read this and the author's note in the begining and now I just feel stupid!

In my defense, I just read Nicnivin yesterday, and swept my eyes through your profile, noooow I'm really reading everything, so... sorry!

Anyway, I really hope you keep this one going, just this chapter alredy gave me goosebumps!

I'm gonna go 'cause I have the feeling I'm starting (yeah, just starting) to be anoying!

But you're still awesome!
dreamlitnight chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Please write more about hunter/Dean. It's great!
Danaa chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Oh, my! A quasi-sequel, uh-huh I'm loving it. More soon please!
thanatoseve chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Interested in seeing where this story is heading.
Naed chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
A sequel? We need a sequel! Pretty please!
November'sGuest chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I know you don't want this to really be a sequel to Nicnivin, but I like that this kinda helps with that feeling of "what happened next."

I hope you continue on, because I liked it very much. An AU of the pilot, with Dean the one who's just gone.
pariah wilson chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
WOW. Just finished Nicnivin and this- please say it isn't the end?

I loved what you did to Dean, and with Dean-I almost can't imagine how terrifying he'd be in his current position, not to mention the state of his mind right now.

This twist on the pilot must be one of the most creepily hopeful things I ever read:)
Mad Server chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
I haven't read Nicnivin, but this was great as a stand-alone! I like the way you get inside each Winchester's head - Dean's POV is especially compelling - and the reversal of John showing up at Sam's place instead of Dean and speaking the famous line. As a whole it's intriguing and vaguely ominous. Well done!
Ingu chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
No! No end! Please continue! This is absolutely wonderful...
RhiannonNymph chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
End? I really, kinda hope not, cause that was friggin awsome!
Trena81 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
If you're taking votes, I'm voting for you to keep going. I would like to see more.
Ster1 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
What an awesome story! So well written and with such a terrific premise. I gotta admit, I love the idea of Dean in the Hunt-with his background, he'd be deadly!

(Maybe you'll continue? *crosses fingers*)
Heather chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
NO! Keep going! What a GREAT idea! I don't think i've seen this one done before...EVER. So yes, KEEP GOING!
rockpaperscissor chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
This has endless potential, and your improvement as a writer from Nicnivin is obvious. You, my friend, are going to update this puppy, or I'm sure a lot of people will be disappointed.

MYSELF INCLUDED.