Reviews for Complications
TheAkirasama chapter 7 . 3/11/2013
This is a great story! I can't wait to see Chad come out to his parents with Ryan! 3
esinger chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
His story is soooooo amazing! I love it sooo much. See you at the next chapter!
BabyGlover chapter 7 . 7/5/2010
keep it going
Randomly-Lame-Username chapter 7 . 9/14/2009
Oh! I'm loving this! Please update soon!
May Eve chapter 7 . 8/9/2009
This is such an adorable, sweet story! I love the pairing and it's refreshingly well-written spelling and grammar-wise. Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see where this goes.
Mus4u chapter 7 . 7/29/2009
Yay! I'm always so excited when I visit the HSM fandom and find brilliant Chayn. Wonderful story and I was anxious that you would quit this as I was reading and squee'd at the beginning of this chapter. Love your characterizations. So continue on, this is definitely worth finishing.
CeliaLauna chapter 6 . 7/7/2009
Seriously, keep on writing! don't stop it because you don't have much reviews. It's good!

keep on writing!
Faramirlover chapter 4 . 5/10/2009
Brilliant. I loved it. more soon?

FL
Janto.Girl chapter 4 . 5/10/2009
Yay! Finaly! xD Woop! Aw! :D
CeliaLauna chapter 3 . 5/9/2009
Nice story! Ryan making Chad jealous with Jake is funny.

About your writing, I should try to make more conversations. Almost everything is in the indirect form, and it's a bit annoying to never read a normal conversation.

Keep on writing!

X~X~X Celia ~~
muppetmadness chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
*nods furiously in response to Shar's question at the end*

Ryan is going to have a really tough time, as much as I love both Ryan and Chad and want them to be together in any way possible. Poor thing.

Although Chad might just have just as difficult a time *smirks*
Janto.Girl chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
Please carry the story on! I love it :D Chad needs to come out of the closet though! xD

xox
Cleo Leo chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
its good, sometimes the description of clothes isn't needed. But thats just my personal prefreance the story is good, i really like it so keep it up :)
Cleo Leo chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
You have something going here, the sooner the better alright? :)
Rainbowsharpies chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
It's too soon to tell, but this could be good! Moar plz? *adds to alerts*