Reviews for Coming Clean
DalstinKyukiMikileyluv chapter 4 . 10/14
Arrfh I love this story so much but homophobic wizaeding world really makes me angry why why do you do this to me, you beautiful demon, you?
DalstinKyukiMikileyluv chapter 1 . 10/14
I love it! It's so short but it manages to convey all of the fear and awkwardness of the situation
Lucy Kent chapter 15 . 10/1
You are an great author. Thank you for writing this.
When-Words-Fail chapter 15 . 7/12
(_) can I just say... Wow. Woooooooooow. This was just BEAUTIFUL. I just... I can't even... I'm speechless. I couldn't stop reading it. The feels were just.. .. just wow. *slowly applauds* ... Wow.
Weaslebee Mudblood and Ferret chapter 14 . 6/11
Yasss wolfstar
Weaslebee Mudblood and Ferret chapter 3 . 6/10
I feel so bad for Draco
Weaslebee Mudblood and Ferret chapter 2 . 6/10
This is so sad poor Draco. :(
RockQueen98 chapter 15 . 5/24
This story is great, I really enjoyed reading it! One thing though is that you DO need to leave proper warnings in your chapters. I know others have mentioned it but it does need to be addressed. A child rape isn't just intense, it's completely wrong. Something like that NEEDS a warning. Some could be triggered by it, or even just feel far too upset to read it. I generally can read awful things easily but I still was shocked at that scene and even though I was able to read it, I know that many people wouldn't be able to. PLEASE leave a warning about these kind of scenes.

But aside this, I think it was an amazing story. I read a review which said that they hated Draco being weak - but how is he weak? Personally I think that he was very strong to deal with both the ordeal with Marcus earlier on and then what happened in the manor. I think it was portrayed very well!
cookiesrforme chapter 15 . 3/24
OMG the last two chapters made me cry more than the rest I don't know why!
Perfectly combined angst and fluff and I'm completely fangirling out right now...
HPXDM chapter 12 . 2/7
Are u kidding this chapter is fabulous!
Liah chapter 9 . 1/5
I was enjoying your story until it came to the child rape. I am a writer as well and I understand invoking emotion in your audience and capturing them in the world/universe you create. However I seriously have an issue with you not explicitly warning that such a graphic, horrendous, and grotesque scene involving the rape of a child. I would not have bothered to read such a travesty because it would have and did cause me emotional distress. As a writer on this site you have a responsibility to report any sensitive topics within your author note and/or your summary. This is not because a couple of people just can't handle hardcore writing but because what you wrote can and has actually happened. If you are not familiar with the term it is called a trigger. I think it was in very bad form not to inform your readers when your story took such a dark turn. Especially when you have no idea what some of your readers might have experienced and by not informing us of your intentions in this chapter could have caused them to relive such a devastating experience. I am very bothered at the complete lack of decorum and respect. At the very least go in NOW and at least add the warning in the summary or the chapter. I am very disappointed because I truly enjoyed your writing style. My only tip is to warn people it is not only polite but appropriate and necessary to do so.
Aithusa chapter 6 . 12/17/2014
liking this story so far, but felt the need to comment in the hopes Narcissa isn't consistently a wimp.
Sunny chapter 9 . 9/11/2014
No, you DIDN'T warn. I just read about a child being raped. It WAS graphic and it was disgusting. With fanfic theres always a risk that you end up reading some sickos fantasy, but 9 times out of ten they give warning. YOU didn't. I never usually report fics that are too mature for (and ues, graphic sex scenes are not allowed, even under M rating) , but I'm reporting you because you didn't even have to decency to warn your readers. Graphic child rape does not come under mere non con, and its certainly more than 'intense'. I think you're sick.
nyla51 chapter 15 . 1/28/2014
wow that was suspenseful and I cant help but admit that for a minute there I thought u were gonna make harry into one of the biggest cowards alive glad it ended like that though. Lucius is a bastard!
NaturalTrinity chapter 15 . 9/16/2013
Yay for Drarry! I just want to punch them when they're in denial _ I MEAN SERIOUSLY GUYS...DRARRY IS GONNA HAPPEN WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT xD thanks for writing this fantastic story! I really enjoyed it ;) DRARRY FOREVER 3