Reviews for Coming Clean
cookiesrforme chapter 15 . 3/24
OMG the last two chapters made me cry more than the rest I don't know why!
AHHH!
Perfectly combined angst and fluff and I'm completely fangirling out right now...
HPXDM chapter 12 . 2/7
Are u kidding this chapter is fabulous!
Liah chapter 9 . 1/5
I was enjoying your story until it came to the child rape. I am a writer as well and I understand invoking emotion in your audience and capturing them in the world/universe you create. However I seriously have an issue with you not explicitly warning that such a graphic, horrendous, and grotesque scene involving the rape of a child. I would not have bothered to read such a travesty because it would have and did cause me emotional distress. As a writer on this site you have a responsibility to report any sensitive topics within your author note and/or your summary. This is not because a couple of people just can't handle hardcore writing but because what you wrote can and has actually happened. If you are not familiar with the term it is called a trigger. I think it was in very bad form not to inform your readers when your story took such a dark turn. Especially when you have no idea what some of your readers might have experienced and by not informing us of your intentions in this chapter could have caused them to relive such a devastating experience. I am very bothered at the complete lack of decorum and respect. At the very least go in NOW and at least add the warning in the summary or the chapter. I am very disappointed because I truly enjoyed your writing style. My only tip is to warn people it is not only polite but appropriate and necessary to do so.
Aithusa chapter 6 . 12/17/2014
liking this story so far, but felt the need to comment in the hopes Narcissa isn't consistently a wimp.
Sunny chapter 9 . 9/11/2014
No, you DIDN'T warn. I just read about a child being raped. It WAS graphic and it was disgusting. With fanfic theres always a risk that you end up reading some sickos fantasy, but 9 times out of ten they give warning. YOU didn't. I never usually report fics that are too mature for (and ues, graphic sex scenes are not allowed, even under M rating) , but I'm reporting you because you didn't even have to decency to warn your readers. Graphic child rape does not come under mere non con, and its certainly more than 'intense'. I think you're sick.
nyla51 chapter 15 . 1/28/2014
wow that was suspenseful and I cant help but admit that for a minute there I thought u were gonna make harry into one of the biggest cowards alive glad it ended like that though. Lucius is a bastard!
NaturalTrinity chapter 15 . 9/16/2013
Yay for Drarry! I just want to punch them when they're in denial _ I MEAN SERIOUSLY GUYS...DRARRY IS GONNA HAPPEN WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT xD thanks for writing this fantastic story! I really enjoyed it ;) DRARRY FOREVER 3
Guest chapter 15 . 9/16/2013
Good job, I liked it
kichou chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
wow so they both are in denial about their feeling? :D
kichou chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
harry ckckckck...
kichou chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
this is so touching, poor draco
tearsofbreaks chapter 15 . 5/25/2013
SO BEAUTIFUL...I can't express...WOW...
waitingformyletter chapter 12 . 1/5/2013
I have read this story multiple time and I absolutely adore it! I would have enjoyed a little smut ;) but it was still utterly perfect! Seamus...poor Seamus! I loved Blaise! I haven't checked to see if there is a sequel but I hope there is!
Sychronergy chapter 15 . 11/19/2012
Somewhere in the middle, I sometimes think that things were overly dramatic, but it did turn out rather complete.

I admit I skipped all the Seamus part, though. Couldn't stand his freaking stupid whining over nothing.

Enjoyed the story immensely. Thanks for writing it.
Sychronergy chapter 9 . 11/19/2012
Wow, can Seamus like, GTFO? I'm sorry, but he is really annoying the heck out of me.

You have Malfoy who's taking it like a man - torture, shame, and pain. Then you have Seamus, angsting over every word, too weak to do anything for himself. Uggh.

This fic would have been loads better without those annoying Seamus bits and just focusing on Harry/Draco.

Rant aside, this fic is really brilliant. The whole time, I keep thinking that the emotions are all so raw. Very well written, with realistic characterization.