Reviews for Coming Clean
Hancock23 chapter 15 . 1/29
I can honestly say that I could not find it in myself to like Harry in the entire series. He was flaky and simply not a person that one could entrust their heart to.
Nice attempt though.
Hancock23 chapter 3 . 1/29
I don't think I can say this enough times but the more I read, the more I am convinced that Harry is trash. In your stories I have read, he is the sort of trash that does not deserve Draco. I love the Draco/Harry pairing but Harry is too undeserving of Draco in your stories.
Hancock23 chapter 2 . 1/29
Harry is SCUM!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/28/2016
Sorry, I clicked the wrong thing by accident.

Like I said, it is an engaging and enjoyable fic, but I've just have to nitpick at the phrase 'Hadn't of'. Hadn't can be used by itself, and if you're using shouldn't or couldn't, it's 'shouldn't have'.

Sorry, most grammatical errors can be overlooked, but that one is a pet peeve of mine.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/28/2016
Enjoying the fic so far, it's very engag
Drarry-Lisa chapter 15 . 8/22/2016
Except for the completely bastard Lucius, everything in this fic is wonderful. I enjoyed reading this. I hope you complete the sequel soon
Drarry-Lisa chapter 8 . 8/21/2016
You have written very nicely. Nice vocabulary and nice plot. The only thing that infuriates me is that you have portrayed Lucius as a monster. Having a strict father does not necessarily mean having a monster as a father. No-one obeys there parents blindly like this. No-one in rich families like Malfoys at-least. This is purely wrong. You have shown that Draco does not have a backbone. Being a bottom does not mean that you are spineless.

Though your writing skills are admirable and I wish to read rest your fics as well.
orionastro chapter 15 . 4/28/2016
very good dramatic, intense story .
Dimplz chapter 15 . 2/26/2016
Interesting story. Draco was in physical peril way too much and Madam Pomprey is pretty inept lol.
DalstinKyukiMikileyluv chapter 4 . 10/14/2015
Arrfh I love this story so much but homophobic wizaeding world really makes me angry why why do you do this to me, you beautiful demon, you?
DalstinKyukiMikileyluv chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
I love it! It's so short but it manages to convey all of the fear and awkwardness of the situation
Lucy Kent chapter 15 . 10/1/2015
You are an great author. Thank you for writing this.
When-Words-Fail chapter 15 . 7/12/2015
(_) can I just say... Wow. Woooooooooow. This was just BEAUTIFUL. I just... I can't even... I'm speechless. I couldn't stop reading it. The feels were just.. .. just wow. *slowly applauds* ... Wow.
Weaslebee Mudblood and Ferret chapter 14 . 6/11/2015