Reviews for How to Make a Bad Idea Worse: Part II
AnnieBGoode chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Ermagerd!
I want them to fall in love and get married!
violetmaid chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I love your stories. You are an amazing writer!
Angelus Draco chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
A lovely story; I am looking forward to reading the last installment.

Laters
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
thanks for the 2nd part of this story loved it very much
PhenioxGypsy chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
if u havent already please write a thrid installment of 'How to Make a Bad Idea Worse' im really liking ur Hermione
TheLions'PaleProtector chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Alright, angry addicted drunken jealous Sirius! lol. Loved the placing of the Sex in the City quote- i love that show! Funny how the cop took pity on her cause of the post it despite the fact she was obviously high. Love the series, can't wait for more!
dancelikeyoujustdontcare chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
She just left?
pelespen chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Argh! *off to read part 3*
KJS X-OVER chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Sigh... poor Sirius! He's completely infatuated, and Hermione flirting doesn't help... Oh well, I still totally love this series!
aviddaydreamer chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Have to say, I immediately recognized Burger's post-it break-up note.

And AW, poor Sirius! :( I realize my reviews have been pretty brief, but I'm kind of anxious to move on to the next, so...I'll leave a longer one after part 3!
GrandeVanillaSkimLatte chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
So hot, this one was a little sad by the end though. It made it no less awesome!
keelhaulrose chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I couldn't wait. I love this story. You have to keep going! That can't be the end of the steamy goodness!
RAWbecca chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
ok, this isnt a story, its an amazing CHAPTER to a story. dont make this in parts. tae the first one and add another chaper and make it this. then when you add another "part" just make it another chaper. youcant leave cliff hangers on a one shot, it just makes it annoying.

i love the story, your set up just annoys me
enlighten-d chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
so i think there should be a third, and hopefully end a little happier between the two.

both story were so good! cant wait to read your other stories.
pippiboo chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Pretty please with sugar on top write another installment. Good Lord these are so addicting. You can not end it there. I must find out what happens next! Their chemistry is unbelievable! Great job.