Reviews for The Legend of Golden Heart
Dracogriph chapter 22 . 11/24
I just finished reading this lovely masterpiece and hope it has not been abandoned.
trina719 chapter 22 . 10/24
Love your story. It had me sitting on the edge of my seat. I hope you finish it one day
Chrysanthemum chapter 22 . 9/6
So long with out a new chapter. I weep at the thought that no one except you knows the ending and you keep it from us.
Thank you for writte this awesome story. Maybe someday will be finished.
Severus is pregnant with a girl? a princess?
Albus deserves a few hexes, for the Great Good of course. Git.
Raiderhater13 chapter 1 . 6/12
Are you still alive if so can you add a new chapter to golden heart
Calmzone1 chapter 22 . 6/10
riveting story, thanks for sharing, I hope you get the chance to finish it one day, I would love to read it.
Hino kahoko2 chapter 22 . 5/28
actualiza porfavor
Mashkai30 chapter 22 . 5/20
I have enjoyed this very much. I hope you find time to finish it someday as I would love to read the ending:)
Griffin Raven chapter 20 . 2/6
To be fair I think that the main reason Minerva hadn't spotted all of the things that Alex pointed out to her along with the others present is simply because the poor witch has been overworked - I mean she is a transfiguration professor, deputy headmistress and head of house - so three very demanding jobs! So as result the duties as head of Gryffindor largely get left as much as possible to the house prefects to maintain discipline of the house? I think poor Minerva (and the other heads of houses) all need to have assistants/or deputy heads of houses to share there workload?
lgbtlovechick chapter 22 . 1/24
This story is an emotional rollercoaster! I went from full belly laugh to bone chilling creeps, to cold sweat fear and anxiety that caused a knot in my stomach and back to laughter all in one chapter. I'm so impressed :) great job I love it And hope there will eventual be more.
marthapreston4 chapter 7 . 1/15
Wow ron has really lost it glad he has found new freinds
ripper34 chapter 22 . 1/14