Reviews for The Legend of Golden Heart
lesa.blazer chapter 22 . 7/17
Please continue soon
Rebecca Amilia Ravenwood chapter 6 . 5/29
men and sports. this conversation is pretty much exactly what i listen to nearly every day during hockey season.
yngoldfogee chapter 22 . 5/5
It's been nearly 5 1/2 years since your last update but I am really hope you're still around as I have always enjoyed this story no matter how often I read it and would love to see this story completed.
kittyranma chapter 22 . 4/1
Wah wah boo hoo, I wish you had finished this great story. Maybe you'll get your muse back hopefully soon.
skyeza chapter 22 . 3/29
What?!.. You can't leave it there. It is too great a story for it to be left high an dry. You've got to complete this amazing master piece, Please continue. I've truly enjoyed it. I hope something is done about Bella's baby Cassie. What happens next? Doe's Harry/Gideon meet his godfather? Is the Dragon he meet when looking for the part for his wand the same one as Merlin?
wizardhobbit chapter 22 . 3/20
It's been six years since this story has been updated, but I hope that one day you return to it, this is a beautiful story and I hope you finish it. There's not many stories of the Death Eater's redeeming themselves, how will this chapter change Lucius and his relationship with Draco? Will the Slytherin's become the honorable ones while the Gryffindor's wallow in their prejudice?
I like this story.
Do you continuous to write?

Kiss
Rainbow2007 chapter 22 . 2/27
I love this story. Will you be updating soon.
trina719 chapter 21 . 2/12
Love your story. It keeps me on edge just waiting for the next chapter to find out what is going to happen. I know it has been awhile since you had updated it and was wondering if you had plans to or not. But again live this story!
graika chapter 22 . 2/11
Ojala algun dia puedas terminar tu historia, me gusto mucho y deseo poder terminar de leerla.
mattdombast chapter 21 . 2/4
So good I kinda want Gideon with Wally Susan with Theo and Ron to be a friend maybe not best friend kinda like draco
mattdombast chapter 20 . 2/4
I agree Ginny needs a mine healer but also needs to pay for her crimes
mattdombast chapter 19 . 2/4
I dame if only they used magic
mattdombast chapter 18 . 2/4
So very sweet Slytherin and the dragon
mattdombast chapter 17 . 2/4