Reviews for Charm School
sandra19 chapter 28 . 9/17/2011
Hey! When are you going? I have questions like; What will happen now? and Who helped and informed Jack?

We can put on hold so long, it's not fair.
katiecatxoxo chapter 28 . 10/26/2010
Oh no! I Love This Story, have you tried using a different program to write you're stories?
gwen-trent9lover chapter 27 . 9/16/2010
this is just too cute. plz update soon plz
power of slide chapter 27 . 5/24/2010
i've read your fic in about 2 hours...i love it! gwen and trent are SO SWEET! please update soon!
ginmariano chapter 27 . 5/19/2010
omg, continue yo!
Zune nyx chapter 27 . 5/9/2010
Aww a cliffie! anyways I really love, love, LOVE this story and I hope that you update this soon, because I'm left too drawn in to want out. I absolutely love how you portray Gwen properly, and not like some sugary sweet Mary-Sue where I swear that every time I read whatever they do or say my eyes are diagnosed with instant DIABETES! and did I mention how sexy and caring Trent is, hmmn ah Trent, he's so nice...anyways, keep doing your awesome stuff girlie ̼̺͛ᴖ̲̿ᴥ̲̿ᴖ̺̼͛
TheArtistFormerlyKnownAsXYZed chapter 27 . 1/8/2010
Please continue, its a really good story. The suspense is killing me. A small note though, Ezekiel's name is spelled, well, Ezekiel.
AngeliesDmonFlattery chapter 26 . 9/15/2009
OMG no!

such a short update, and a cliffhanger too!

please update soon. this story is soo good :)
The Ablazing Arrow chapter 26 . 9/12/2009
DRAMA!i wonder who's next to be killed...
dichabite chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
YES I DO LOVE YOU *is talking in a baby voice to her dog* yes i do yes i do now bath time *dog runs away* fuucking damit
lilian chapter 25 . 8/29/2009
awesome please continue
AngeliesDmonFlattery chapter 25 . 8/19/2009
FINISH! HURRY IM DYING... o
littlejj chapter 25 . 8/17/2009
omg! OMG!this is getting so good plz update soon!
The Ablazing Arrow chapter 25 . 8/14/2009
OMG ezekial down
SnuggieBear chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Please write more. I read what you have and it is absolutly wonderful. Please write more.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »