Reviews for Shattered Glass
rosslynchR5loverforever chapter 24 . 2/3
This is so sad but so GOOD!
rosslynchR5loverforever chapter 12 . 2/3
Another amazing chapter. I just love how you had Chad as a jerk then you made him kinda sweet. Great job!
T chapter 24 . 3/13/2013
Why did u have to make sunny die I don't like to read sad ones and cry cuz I have depreshon so if it is going to be sad leave a warning ;(
Hi chapter 24 . 1/27/2013
Hi im crying r
Michi7665 chapter 24 . 10/11/2012
I have never cried reading a fanfic, but this is an exception ! The last two chapters were SOO sad, I couldn't help but cry :( AMAZING STORY !
darksaber92 chapter 24 . 9/7/2012
That was very sad:'(
Channy lovrr chapter 24 . 8/14/2012
Wow. This was Horrible. I mean crap I judt waisted all this time on reading this peice of shit. This is just motger fyvkin terrivle. Dont be a writer u suck.
nobodyknowsme chapter 24 . 7/14/2012
it made my cry :(
Vernie chapter 24 . 11/21/2011
Oh, there were more chapters. Though I kinda wish that I would've stopped where I was, because now I'm crying like a baby. So sad!
Vernie chapter 16 . 11/21/2011
Ahh, so good! I kept thinking of what a jerk Chad was, and expected them to make up at the end. As the story progressed, I thought "there's no way I'd forgive him." Of course, she didn't. I think it made the fic so much more realistic that way. Ugh, loved it!
KimBabe13 chapter 24 . 9/10/2011
Omg. I loved it. I cried at the end. I just coilnt help it. You really should make more stories like this but dont kill off anyone. Let them have a happy ending. This is really random but now I kinda want to watch A Walk To Remember.
chanylove chapter 11 . 5/17/2011
Yay! finnaly sonny came to her sences to keep the baby n see that there is a heart beating inside her! im starting 2 gt really interested in dis story. Good job. luv the story ! :D
channystemi4eva chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Wow chad is a jackass. i cnt believe he would do dat 2 sonny. anyways great story
magret7 chapter 24 . 10/28/2010
i think i read this story before and if i reviewed already im gonna review again.

i cried at the end this time. but i loved the story though.
Susie chapter 24 . 9/21/2010
I loved it! I was crying at the end

could u please make more stories like this but make chad and sonny together at the end please?

and as i said I LUVEDDD IT!

3 3